Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculation on the G4x10 to the 2000th Power!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation on the G4x10 to the 2000th Power!

Quote: (from MURC-Ywaves saga)
    "My name is ANT, and I'll be your host for the evening. Please be sure to insert your Betafish translator, it works for most people all of the time, some people some of the time, and other people none of the time.....that's why it's still a Betafish."

now I am getting tired of G800 phantom listings in the latest drivers, I want NEW phantom listings for products never to be made

G1600 Dual Headcasting (to get a more personal effect)
    G2000 VR attachment (head and hands) to get full effect of EBM 8)
    G4000 First accelerator to have implants for user
    G4000MAX Added spectator implants and bump up performance 20%

feel free to elaborate....I will.....

Dil

[This message has been edited by Dilitante1 (edited 24 June 2001).]
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

The G2400 won't have to Render Subjects Nude.
    It will provide you with a real girl or guy.
    chuck
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Really?? Damn, I'd better get one then!

Comment

G8000MAX Features "Total Emersion Technology" the ultimate in Gaming. This special card includes the antigravity suspension unit to make the experience truely complete at a "competative price". Matrox regrets not having the RR version at this time, but they are working out the bugs still

G4x10th power This amazing unit ties into your wall screens to extend the Virtual reality experience even further. No more bulky headsets or crude unsanitary implants for users, and your household Antigrav unit can be linked to adjust the effect of spinning/floating/flying in the latest releases in the gaming world. You can surround yourself in scenery of a game or watch the demo of the latest shooter title while watching your local newscast in "windowed" mode.The Elderly are encouraged to use caution prior to full emersion in this incredible technology, or at least discuss it with thier physician first.

more to never come!

Comment

AP-North American Edition May 2079 <----
          --Matrox has just issued an apology for the supplied nude person that came with the G2400 series video card. Stating the genetically engineered people supplied were faulty in that people expected a true interactive experience with the supplied creature but more often experienced a nagging/irritating individual that demanded gaming time for themselves. No recall is planned according to Matrox's representative, but they did state a large thank you for buying the latest product line and apologiez for the delays in the RR series stating minor difficulties in the drivers are still present.

Comment

Sorry chaps but this doesnt mean anything until Matrox are able to provide a virtual sex...erm girlfriend that does what you want her to do. Does Arnies 6th day ring a bell? Gives a new meaning to head casting ..ahem
            Interests include:
            Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by mdhome:
              Sorry chaps but this doesnt mean anything until Matrox are able to provide a virtual sex...erm girlfriend that does what you want her to do. Does Arnies 6th day ring a bell? Gives a new meaning to head casting ..ahem</font>
              That's just a driver issue. It has nothing to do with the hardware.
              chuck

[This message has been edited by cjolley (edited 25 June 2001).]
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
              X