count down to possible G550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• count down to possible G550

10 days till June 19, when Matrox may annouce something.

I'm not posting this to jinx Matrox, but to show that we care and want something new from them

------------------
    Slow people are easy to pass, it's people who drive fast that are hard.
    no harm, no foul.

WOHOO another countdown to yet another disapointment date! Where do I get to sign in!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

The 19th? Damn I'm off to the States on the 18th on business I'll miss it all

Comment

I thought it was last fall/winter/christmas/this spring/GDC/cebit/may 10th/e3????
        guess i was wrong

dang, im still hoping...

Comment

at your local mental ward!
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

You can sign up by posting in this thread!

Whoops look like I just signed up myself!

Comment

Bummer, I've already been commited!
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Ok.. Is it here yet?

How about now.. is it here yet?

Now?

Check now... nope... how about now... nope...

AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
                AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
                Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
                Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Ant:
                  The 19th? Damn I'm off to the States on the 18th on business I'll miss it all </font>
                  We have the internet in the States too Ant. Where ya headed to? Going to host MURC from the New World? Drop me a post if you're in the neighborhood and I'll buy you a pint!
                  <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

even if its off topic, lets first countdown the hours till the new 3dfx chipset is announced (sometime today, right???)
                    Maybe its gonna be a 3donly card we can use with the g550 if its true that the matrox card will only have 64 bit???

Comment

Nine days today!!!

Lets hope this is it!

------------------
                      - [GDI]Raptor

Comment

i don't really care what it has to offer all i want is something from Matrox.

mainly so i can read all the reviews on it and comparisons. internet news has been slow since computex is over

------------------
                        Slow people are easy to pass, it's people who drive fast that are hard.
                        no harm, no foul.

Comment

I'll be in Rockland, Maine for a few days that week, I'll ask Matrox to postpone any announcement they may be making until I get back just in case I can't get on the Net.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"> Originally posted by xortam:
                          We have the internet in the States too Ant. Where ya headed to? Going to host MURC from the New World? Drop me a post if you're in the neighborhood and I'll buy you a pint!
                          </font>

Comment

Some other MURCer will have to take care of you then ... I'm on the other coast. Have a bug for me while you're there.
                            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"> Originally posted by Ant:
                              I'll ask Matrox to postpone any announcement they may be making until I get back just in case I can't get on the Net.</font>
                              if you did that then i'd have to hurt you.
                              no harm, no foul.

Comment

Working...
                              X