Computex 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computex 2001

I just wonderd if Matrox was going to Computex?

It's not a long time till the roumerd G550 announcment.... 19. june....?

------------------
    - [GDI]Raptor

Not sure,
    Off topic, but I bet Matrox will read about the impending release of the G550 from this site and decide to annoy everyone by postponing it 4 months.

regard sMD
    Interests include:
    Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Nah, they'll just 'release' it, but you won't be able to find one anyplace for 4 months as the OEMs get first allocation.

Comment

I'm pretty sure we're going to experience March 22nd (was it the 22nd?) all over again. If I remember correctly, everyone was pretty sure they were going to release something then, too. And whatever happens on June 17th, it's definitely not going to be released in Sweden for several months after that :-)
        Fett med para

Comment

Lopez,
          Dont be so negative. Our predictions are bound to be right with once in a while

regards MD
          Interests include:
          Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

This is just like the horror story that one day a big asteroid or comet WILL hit the earth and wipe out everything.

The problem is we just don't know when.

Comment

oh they'll announce it june 17 and say it will be delayed until july and then say OEMs get first crack and then august will roll around and then you can only order it on shop.matrox.com at a 15%markup from there own msrp then in november other vendors will get the scraps in limited numbers then in december Nvidia releases there geforce5 card and BitBoys have released there card for 1month and a half already and then in january 2001 M will discover incompatibity with winXP that was released in October with dx8b, meanwhile the pentium 4 has hit 2gighz
              the kyro is now at numbah 3, and creative lauches a new SBLive software version thqat actually works
              basically we'll have colonized mars by the time Matrox releases there next rev of the g400
              but I digress

------------------
              MSI K7TPro2 Duron 750@900
              512Ram G400DH32mb
              Pioneer SCSI 16xDVD
              msn messenger id: mkanashta
              DFI NFIIUltra 400
              756Ram ATI 9550 256mem
              Lite-On DVDR/RW/DL
              Windows XP pro
              msn messenger id: gchisel
              Be aware that a halo has to fall only a few inches to be a noose

Comment

LOL!

Thats funny, but unfortunately has some truth in it.

Comment

LOL!!!! ha ha!!!
                  First Love:
                  • Lite-On FS020 enclosure w/4 120mm Panaflos and soon a 172mm Nidec
                  • MSI 694D Pro w/ BIOS 1.6
                  • 2x800E cC0 Pentium 3 w/ 2xVolcanoII
                  • SyncMAX(NEC) PC166 VCM SDRAM 4x128mb w/ CAS = 1
                  • nVidia Quadro2 Pro, but Matrox at heart
                  • And other non-important stuff like hard drives and a dvd drive
                  • Pineapples

Second Love:
                  1990 Toyota Celica GT

Comment

hehe, I have to admit that it was funny

Dave
                    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Riotously amusing ROTFLMAOâ„¢
                      [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                      Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                      Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                      Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                      Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
                      X