RT2000 Sync Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RT2000 Sync Problems

Hey There! I've got a slight problem with the A/V Sync on my setup the video is slighty delayed. I'm guessing it's because I havn't set the RT2000 as my preferred device under: Start->Settings->Control Panel-->Multimedia Properties, like the manual said.
    Here's the problem, the only device listed is my AWE64! (Even though the manual was nice enough to show a picture with the RT2000 wave driver selected =op ) How do I get it to show up there...Hmmm..Thanks in Advance!

P3-750 | 128MB Corsair PC100
    Asus P3BF | 2xMaxtor 40Gb 7200RPM
    ISA#1 AWE64 | PCI#3 Linksys 10Mb NIC
    RT2000 @ PCI#1
    No IRQ Conflicts Present.

PS The maxtors are running @ DMA33 right now and I opted for my old AWE64 because I saw threads on people having trouble with the Live! Hence, I stuck it in my gaming machine.

[This message has been edited by mr.BeBoT (edited 10 March 2000).]

[This message has been edited by mr.BeBoT (edited 10 March 2000).]

Did you read all the notes that came with the RT2000 ?

There is a release note about the "Preferred device", seeing your normal soundcard there is the way it should be.

While monitoring the capturing process, the video is slightly behind the audio, and the reason is explained on one of the readme files.
    Once the video is captured and you play the captured footage, the sync should be perfect (at least in here it is).

Comment

Thanks Pertti!

Upon second glance it appears that my captured video is sync'd. And now I don't have to worry about getting my computer to look like the pretty picture they provided in the manual!

Comment

Working...
      X