Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware the nasty 'anonymous' account

Hi Folks,

I just found out that the upgrade from 0.93 to 0.98 had taken away about 1.9GHz out of my 2.7GHz fleet.

I couldn't understand why my stats were so lousy until I looked at the ghclient.cfg file of my clients - and there it was:

email=anonymous

account=0

Guess why the account 'anonymous' is number 3 overall on the stats

<A HREF=http://genomeathome.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/userpage.pl?q=anonymous>'Anonymous' Account</A>

Regards,

Lurqa

After a little check, i found that 1 of my 3 genome client running in my server was running with an anonymous account..... thanks for the info.

Spazm
    P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Comment

Don't mention it Spazm, just go get CHHAS

Regards,
      Lurqa

Comment

I doubt i'll ever pass him, his production is much more higher than mine. Too bad that the ghclient.txt error was in my P200...

Spazm
        P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by spazm_1999:
          I doubt i'll ever pass him, his production is much more higher than mine. Too bad that the ghclient.txt error was in my P200...
          </font>
          Trust in the force Spazm. Trust in the Force.

Regards,
          lurqa

Comment

Working...
          X