• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jorden!

Where are you moving the FAQs?

BTW you can use html with NewsPro!

You could make it like this:

Make good use of them! I've added a couple of batchfile examples to the <a href="http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum11/HTML/000073.html">MURC FAQs</a>.

instead of this:

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Make good use of them! I've added a couple of batchfile examples to the MURC FAQs. <A HREF="http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum11/HTML/000073.html[/QUOTE" TARGET=_blank>]http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum11/HTML/000073.html</font>
    </A>

EDIT: Edit the post to see the code! (But you probably already knew that!

[This message has been edited by Guru (edited 14 June 2001).]
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

I've been testing around Guru and it's already edited without your help, but thanks

I also got rid of the stupid double line behind a blockquote ending

Not sure yet where I will be moving the FAQs. But I'll let your and Paul know beforehand

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Cool! Where did you learn how to do that Guru?

Thanks for the posts today guys, I've edited them to suit me better

Don't suppose anyone knows an FAQ system similar to NewsPro?

P.
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

I just thought it looked bether with that extra empty line!

BTW you guys realy should try Electron Microscope!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Guru:
          BTW you guys realy should try Electron Microscope! </font>
          I'm not gonna. With 100% CPU util. it doesn't leave much for G@H.

Kim
          P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
          Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Huh?

Comment

I found the culprit.
              I had tagged the "Check My Stats at Stanford Automatically". Then when I started the program it went straight to 100% CPU and I couldn't access the settings.

I fixed it by going to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\EM2\Settings] and changing "StatsCheck" from 1 to 0.

Hmm

Kim
              P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
              Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Strange it worked fine for me when I checked it here at home 1GHz T-bird W2K AS. Got to do some more testing @ work!

Comment

Same prob here. Start the program -> 100% CPU, until I disabled the stats-check...

Any special setup instructions Guru?
                  Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

Try the updated version!

Comment

Done that, same prob...
                      Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

What's your estimated time on a wu using em compared to gv?

Comment

Why don't you just dissable statscheck from whitin the program? The problem you guys are having (I think) sounds more like your nics are using 100% cpu power every time they send or recive data!

BTW The new em has stats checking disabled by default!

Comment

Working...
                          X