Petition to Seti@Home! PleaseRead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to Seti@Home! PleaseRead!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">A couple of days ago John Francis, founder of the TNO team (my former) posted concerning a petition to be submitted to the S@H powers that be -- basically asking that they present more information concerning the results of all our hard work to us, the users and workforce. That petition has now been finalized and is open for signing. I encourage everyone her to check it out and if (and only if) you agree with its points, please, please, sign it. (obviously, I believe in it). When you sign it you will be sent an email with an address you need to respond to before the signing is complete (this to protect against fraud).
    The petition is HERE</font>
    More infohere!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Come on you guys!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I signed the petition. Although I don't crunch Seti any more, I did do 2600 units.

Hope it helps

Tom

Comment

I never participated in SETI.. but I signed anyways...

Doing something without any feedback almost feels like a waste of time. No matter how good the cause.
        AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
        AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
        Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
        Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Come on , Seti@MURC! Wether you are crunching for Seti or not, lets support a good cause! Team CG just signed...

Comment

I signed the other day...

------------------
            Cheers,
            Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Signed this afternoon Guru

Comment

Signed, sealed and delivered.
                [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

done

stefan

Comment

Done!

Comment

Congrats!!!1
                      P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
                      Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Congrats for what?

Comeone you guys we realy should get more names on that list!

Comment

Ok Guru

SSR

Comment

Working...
                          X