• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to LGM for hitting 10K in G@H

Yes, here's another congrats thread

Kim
    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Thanks Sisyfos!

The truth is that my score is actually the conglomeration of myself and 4 other major contributers whom I enrolled. Hmm, I've got to send all of them an email congratulating the 10k right after this.

I've got a new Radeon these days so I'm not much even 'lurking' in these forums but for some reason I like being on team MURC when it comes to DC.

Comment

Congrats!
      Someday we might be able to give-up our Radeons (nice cards, superb desktop like Matrox) and go back to using Matrox cards in our gaming rigs, but that's another thread altogether.
      Nice job Eric
      Pete

[This message has been edited by rocketmanx (edited 31 May 2001).]

Comment

Congrats! (I think that was the 1000th time I've typed that the past few days!!)

I still have my good old G400 MAX, and I still post here regularly. Strangely, the Matrox Hardware and Matrox Gaming forums are pretty dead now, but the General Hardware/Software and Soap Box forums are the most active. Hmm...

Comment

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Woop!
            Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

Yeah, congrats.
              Be joining ya in a couple of weeks hopefully.
              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
              Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
              Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Couple of days

Kim
                P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
                Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Congrats LGM

LS, if it was the 1000th time, you make a lot of typo's I guess

LGM, I hope you have some sort of nickname/password manager, for having to type in Eric K [ S/G@home : LGM ] every time... boy

Jord.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

Yes I make a lot of typos! It took me several minutes to type this little post!

Comment

(_E=MC²_)
                      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
                      X