Stats diiferent user / group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats diiferent user / group

why are my user stats different than the genome stat for the group ?????????????????

when I started the genome It was with the matxor group

They often update them at different times! It's nothing to worry about!

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless..

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Oh I forgot wellcome to the forums!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

that not the problem the problem is that my stats have allway been out these are my user stats
        Member of team MatroxUsers # 633096920
        Total units processed: 3948.25
        Total genes designed: 222

and this is what the MatroxUsers team page says
        stardock 3593.17 units 202 genes

Comment

Stardock, could you please elaborate? Maybe Guru can make heads and tails of what you said, but I cannot.

Did you check everything in The Genome FAQs?

I've heard of Matrox and Maxtor. Matxor is new to me

Jord.

Edit: crossposted with you...

can you supply links that you check?

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 19 April 2001).]
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Strange!

Comment

Do you mean you started genome in a different group?

Comment

it is the Matrox Users team sorry

Comment

team link

http://genomeathome.stanford.edu/teams/MatroxUsers.html

user link

http://gah.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/userpage.pl?q=stardock

Comment

Taken from the G@H FAQ's
                    <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Why don't all my work units show up on my team's stats page?

Only work units "labelled" with your team's account number will add to the team total. Make sure that your team's account number appears in the ghclient.cfg file on your computer(s). Any work units that you completed before joining a team will not count towards the team total.</font>
                    But if you started @ MURC the results should show up on the teams stats page!

Comment

Ah, this difference. I see it often.

It takes Stanford a while to upgrade all their lists. And maybe you were shorted 20 units as they came out to be identical. It's happened to a couple of people already.

Jord.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

ok

Comment

Their stats are fuXX0red.
                          On MURC I've done 47 genes.
                          On Users I've done 48 genes.
                          On Search I've done 47 genes.
                          If I follow the Sisyfos link on Users I've done 47 genes.
                          In reality I've done 48, but was withdrawn 1 (see "Genome counting backwards" thread).
                          I've ALWAYS been on MURC.
                          I've NEVER done duplicates (unless the client does it by itself).
                          This discrepancy started when I had only installed the client on 1 (one, uno, eins, yksi, en) PC. No fiddling, no copying to other directories.

I even see some of our members have done more units for MURC than they have total.
                          P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
                          Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

stardock, another maybe cause, if you're running multiple instances of genome, you can have one ghclient.cfg -file there the account-number isn't correct.

Comment

Not sure if this is what he meens, but my stats on the matroxusers.com/genome page are allways slightly higher (about 15WUs) that what the genomeathome.stanford.edu users stats page says I have.

Wasn't about to complain but I have thought it starange for a while now.

------------------
                              Mark F. (A+ & Network+)
                              --------------------------------------------------
                              OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
                              and burped out a movie
                              Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
                              --------------------------------------------------
                              OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
                              and burped out a movie

Comment

Working...
                              X