G@H MURC webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G@H MURC webpage

The current G@H Murc webpage seems to be a bit bare.

I did a nice little perl script to calculate the average work units per hour of a user definable period. Converting it to a CGI would be extremely easy, and I was thinking of doing a 'proper' G@H MURC page - would anyone (particularly whoever did the current page) mind?
    Being a layabout student I have some time to devote to doing the pages, but if anyone has any suggestions for things they'd like up there that'd be great.

One thing I have considered, although it'll take a bit more perl, is a 'rank prediction' util, which tries to predict the next change to the ranking of the group. It's a bit difficult to do atm tho, becuase it seems all the teams above us are producing less average work units/hour and all the teams above more..

Let me know what you think..

phaze3k

Paul is this you?
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Nope. This is me

I've not been around too much lately, but I hope to get to work on some GAH stuff soon!

And Phaze3K (ah, I see the similarity to me now ), are you talking about the <a href="http://seti.matroxusers.com/genome">stats pages</a>, or the Seti/Genome@Murc website itself?

Paul.

------------------
      The Pace3000 Network (under reconstruction)
      PaceCentral | Seti
      Matrox Users / SETI@MURC
      Join the team! | Crunch faster! | View the stats!
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

A new, more comprehensive, sig

P.

------------------
        The Pace3000 Network (under reconstruction)
        PaceCentral | Seti/Genome v1 | Seti/Genome v2
        Matrox Users / SETI@MURC
        Join the Seti team! | Crunch faster! | View the stats!
        Matrox Users / Genome@Murc
        Join the Genome team! | Crunch faster! | View the stats!
        Meet Jasmine.

Comment

The <a href="http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.mccarroll/hosted/seti/genome.htm">page I saw</a> is rather worse than those other two; it is the only one I could find on a search of the frontpage. Is there a link to these stats anywhere? I certainally hadn't managed to find them, although I probably didn't look very hard..

Comment

Pace do you think you could change the color on http://www.setiatmurc.f2s.com/indexnew.htm ?
            It's hurting my eyes!

I'm only mentioning it couse you will propably never notice the blurry colors on your tnt! (hehe I know you sold it)
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

The reason he hasn't been around lately is because he's been drooling over his new G400 MAX powered display

Comment

Phaze3k: Once I get my ass in gear I'll transfer that page to the site! And the stats link was in both of my posts up above!

Guru: What's wrong with my colours?

And I've not sold the TNT2, it's just resting over there on my other desk

Ant: Mmm...G400... Once again, it's time to thank Ant, Matrox and any devine bodies (excluding 'My Girl') who helped get this card into my machine

P.
                Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Working...
                X