Overclockers Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overclockers Network

They're going to knock us out of the Top 5 unless we do something fast!! Unfortunately, I've run out of machines to run Genome on If every active SETI@MURC member just put in one gene a day, we would leave OCN in the dust!

Already did that with JJc we are curently crunshing on a 400MHz k6-2 and a 400MHz celeron @ 450MHz! Sometimes on a cpuple of athlons and p3's all 500mhz or more! Then of course we will have to hide it our new "server" 1.2GHz T-Bird (266)! I will propably also change project on my 500MHz P3 katmai from S@H to G@H!

BTW My seti will also recive a small boost my cousin changed celeron 366@550 to a cel 800@???!

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless..

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Just delivered another 2 genes back to the server. Hey, I'm crunching 24/7, with 2 g@h's, for the first time
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

I've got a Celeron 566 starting up today and a potential TBird 900 that I'm looking into. After that I'm stretched, some of these computers are from friends' friends.

Comment

Are you truely desperate?

(6.2GHz currently Seti crunching, might be willing to return to good old MURC)
          Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

Bring it on Box!

The more the -- well more...

Guvyer
            Gaming Rig.

- Gigabyte GA-7N400-Pro
            - AMD Athlon 3200+ XP
            - 1.5GB Dual Channel DDR 433Mhz SDRAM
            - 6.1 Digital Audio
            - Gigabit Lan (Linksys 1032)
            - 4 x 120GB SATA Drives, RAID 0+1 (Striped/Mirrored)
            - Sony DRU-500A DVD/+/-/R/RW
            - Creative 8x DVD-ROM
            - LS120 IDE Floppy
            - Zip 100 IDE
            - PNY Ultra 5900 (256MB)
            - NEC FE950
            - DTT2500 Cambridge Soundworks

Comment

You have been served your notice.

[This message has been edited by B/K (edited 05 April 2001).]

Comment

Nice graphics

------------------
                ^^Flyin High Again^^
                ^^Flyin High Again^^

Comment

CDS, does all of our fancy rendering. He is a heck of an artist. I will let him know you like it. Feel free to tell him yourself.

http://forums.overclockers-network.c...ML/003380.html

He also did Elvis our team mascot

[This message has been edited by B/K (edited 05 April 2001).]

Comment

Cool graphics. I wonder how it looks on a nVidia board But remember that even if you do pass us, I can always fire up that supercomputer in my basement for a few hours and put us 10,000 units ahead again. Just a reminder.

Comment

Hmmmm.. quite possibly the only Hellspawn who hasn't seen CDS's graphics on an NVidia card...

Ya know I was sure I'd registered with you guys quite a while ago.. Oh well.. it'll look just as pretty as we scurge your ship..
                      We seldom attribute common sense except to those who agree with us.

Comment

We have no chance to survive make our time!

Comment

Someone set you up the bomb!

it's been nice playing, gentlemen, but we most move on in our plans to crush the opposition

------------------
                          In the beginning, there was the Hellspawn, and she sowed the seeds of destruction across the lands of the unfaithful.
                          In the beginning, there was the Hellspawn, and she sowed the seeds of destruction across the lands of the unfaithful.

Comment

Come on... there must be some figthing spirit left??!! Yo can't just roll over and play dead...

That's not funny...

------------------
                            Scout party for OCN Hellspawns
                            Scout party for OCN Hellspawns

Comment

Well just get your jollies in now you, uhh, jolly bunch of pirates. Our ships will cross again when Matrox finally, and hopefully, launches something this summer and then there will plenty of new MURCers willing to join the race. We'll be back ;=>

Until then, congrats on flying past us. DSL is now firmly in your sites but if you spy, er check, their forums it seems that many are considering moving onto the new UD project.

Ohh and as a last ditch effort here, any Seti folk considering the switch, now's the time!

Comment

Working...
                              X