Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reply in German from SetiQueue author???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reply in German from SetiQueue author???

I just mailed the author 2 ideas for the wish list and got this reply.
    If I should guess, it says that he may not see my mail before April 17th, then something about another mail address and last that in pressing matters I can reach him at BlastOne@web.de.
    Can anyone confirm this?

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Sie erreichen mich bei der Deutschen Post AG in Darmstadt voraussichtlich wieder ab dem 17.04.01. Ihre Mail wird mich möglicherweise nicht vor diesem Termin erreichen, eine Weiterleitung ist nicht oder nur nachrichtlich erfolgt. Bei Bedarf wenden Sie sich bitte an Frau Beigang von der Deutschen Post AG, R.Beigang@DeutschePost.de.

In dringenden Fällen erreichen Sie mich jederzeit unter BlastOne@web.de.</font>
    Kim

[This message has been edited by Sisyfos (edited 31 March 2001).]
    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

-- Translation Results by SDL International --

They reach me at the german postal service CORP. in Darmstadt presumably again from the 17.04.01. your Mail becomes me possibly not before this appointment reach, resulted an expanse direction not at all or only nachrichtlich. As required you address please to woman Beigang of the german postal service CORP., R.Beigang@DeutschePost.de. In urgent felling, you reach me always under BlastOne@web.de.

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless..

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Ahoi Kim,
      you are right.
      I recommend to mail him under
      blastone@web.de
      Alexis

Comment

the setiq author is german ????

damn. i am german and seek some tips for setting it up for my lan. i want to push my tiny score of 84 workunits, so i want to use it on my secondary computer.

Comment

Working...
        X