Team Stats, what now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Stats, what now?

You may have wondered where my daily Team Stats went (or you may not), but I got fed up with too much manual work with the tables.
    I do have a solution, and it's a nice and easy solution at that.
    The drawback though is, that it's rather Microsoft dependant. It requires that Web Components are installed and that you use IE 4.01+.
    Anyway, have a look.
    Note that you can sort on columns.

Seti at home Team Stats

Kim

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team!
    View the exciting stats
    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Ummm.....
    I can't read Danish to know what to install.
    chuck
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

What does it say exactly?
      Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Well I was able to view it when I had Office 2000 installed - and it's surprising that it hasn't been left behind

Anyway, although I'll have O2K back soon myself, here's what it says:

"Hvis du vil bruge denne Web-side interaktivt, skal du have Microsoft® Internet Explorer 4.01 eller senere og Microsoft Office Web Components. Se <a href="http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/office/redirect/fromOffice9/MSOWCPub.htm?&HelpLCID=1030">Web-stedet for Microsoft Office</a> for at få flere oplysninger."

And I've included the link!

Regards,

Paul.
        Meet Jasmine.
        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

So you need IE 4.01+, Web Components AND Office 2K?
          Shameless M$ plug, even for me.
          Although it is nice with the interactivity.

What to do Pace? You're the Web Maestro.

Kim

Comment

How about buying shares in M$ and then buy the required programs - NOT!

System:
            Asus A7V rev. 1.01p bios 1011
            AMD Thunderbird 800
            SBLive retail with liveware 3.0
            Matrox g400 MAX pd 6.51
            LG Flatron 795FT 17" monitor
            IBM 13.5 GB 7200 hdd
            Pioneer 106-s dvdrom
            WinME
            directx 8.0a
            384mb pc133

Comment

Sisyfos,

I'd hate to miss the daily team stats. Could you upload the (Excel?) files you're using? Maybe we could help to automate things.

Martin

Comment

Martin

Here's the spreadsheet (2,4 MB).

Some ideas for improvement:
                Making a History! sheet for the last stat of every month for month/year column reference.
                Ditching the month! sheets in favour for a latest! sheet. Then it should be easy to "macroize" the copy/paste/sort thingy. No need to save every day in the sheet as I don't reference the data, and they are all saved as dd.mm.yyyy.htm anyway.

Also take a look at my latest "Team Stats".

Kim

Edit: Oups, you better right click and save as, lest it be loaded in thy IE if thou hast Excel installed that is.

[This message has been edited by Sisyfos (edited 16 January 2001).]

Comment

Web Maestro? Well I can use Dreamweaver

I think Ees, if he's got the time, could do a much better job! I'd thought of this idea a while back, but then I had some small task to do I think, maybe a degree exam or something

So, just wondering - what do you's think of Martin's stats? We had planned to merge the sites once we were in a functional state - and I think we now are!

Also, what do we think of the server problems? I may be able to get hosting soon, but with a 250Mb/month bandwidth cap.

Also, I don't know if you actually need O2K, but Microsoft seem reluctant to let you download it from their site. I'd hope that there is actually a free viewer (like the Word viewers etc)

Paul.
                  Meet Jasmine.
                  flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                  X