Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off topic: Winamp plugin Visual Effects to AVI ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic: Winamp plugin Visual Effects to AVI ?

Hey,

Off topic, but maybe someone knows...

I was checking out some cool Winamp VISUAL plugins, some of them are stuning. I think some of the effects would come in handy on a music video project for a friend, nothing commercial, just for fun! So i was wondering if there was any way to 'pipe' or 'feed' the visual output to an AVI ?

I've thought about looping the screen back into the Marvel.....don't know if that would work, i'll give it a try later.

Also, does anyone know of any programs that do something similar ? I know i could probably do effects in a 3D package, but that would take ages, and i'd really like something that i could mees with in realtime just like the Winamp plugins

Cheers
    Scouser

The easiest way to do it:
    Play the Winamp plugins on your monitor and use DualHead Clone for output. Record with your VCR, then play the video and 're-capture' using MJPEG. Picture quality is pretty good.

I did this myself, filmed a friend in front of a blue bckgrd and made the blue portion of the clip invisible on Ulead's overlay track. MTV doesn't look any better. ;-)

Joepy

Comment

Working...
    X