Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No top crunchers!!!!!!! (Oh and Pace please CYM m8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No top crunchers!!!!!!! (Oh and Pace please CYM m8)

Since my server is not working there will be no stats this week! I will get my kt7 133 raid and 1GHz t-bird to replace my p3 450@558 next week! As´will NightSide get his 1GHz t-bird and his new 800MHz P3 (the one that destroyed my MoBO)! Next sunday I will upload the top cruncheres for the last 2 weeks! And maybe pump up my seti stats as well! Oh BTW my mom will get a new work comp in Jan or Feb next year (guess whos gona build it ) so that will make another GHz of seti power 2 me! Happy new year t you all m8s

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

All extremists should be taken out and shot.
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

1st!
    D'oh, should have read the whole message before I bothered to write that.
    It cost one penny to cross, or one hundred gold pieces if you had a billygoat.
    Trolls might not be quick thinkers but they don't forget in a hurry, either

Comment

Originally posted by Guru:
      Oh BTW my mom will get a new work comp in Jan or Feb next year (guess whos gona build it )
      I hope someone qualified will do so?
      Or at least someone who knows a bit more about PCs than the dog does

Don't bite, Guru

You have a happy New Year as well !!

Jord.

Jordâ„¢

Comment

Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
        ------------------
        Andrew
        Carpe Cerevisi
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Hehe, nice one Andrew!

Where's that from anyway? I seem to recognise it - was it from a film or something? Or have I just heard it before?

Paul.
          Meet Jasmine.
          flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

It's from "The Quest for the Holy Grail", where Lancelot has stormed a castle and killed half of the wedding guests including the bride. The rest of the guests are about to attack Lancelot when the landlord intervenes.
            P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
            Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

You get Monty Python in Denmark! Cool

Run away! Run away!

This parrot is dead

Hehe, the laughs!

Paul.
              Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Nice Sisyfos, I knew someone would get it

------------------
                Andrew
                Carpe Cerevisi
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Well I did get it - just was a little drunk at the time

Hehe, j/k, I blame my memory (God must've went with the generic stuff )

Paul.
                  Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Working...
                  X