Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any One Using a Mystique 220 & RRS with MSPRO6??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any One Using a Mystique 220 & RRS with MSPRO6??

Any One Using a Mystique 220 & RRS with MSPRO6?? and if so was there any problems??
    paulw

Yes (Mill2/RR-S, same thing ) and Yes (sort of).

Read this thread:

http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum2/HTML/003355.html

Comment

Thanx Patric for the reply.

The reason I asked is that I got a tryout version from the same down load site.

I had no problems like you had installing bit I did a problem with MSPRO 5.2 and 6.0 living in the same ulead32.ini file. I have to rename the MSPRO5 version and the re-install MSPRO 6 again.

The only 2 things that I have a problem with is.
      1. a small one. In the old 5.2 you could go edit>select preview range and the who project time would be shown. In MSPRO 6 you have to manually select the preview range.
      2. And this is a bummer. When I put a clip in the source window and go to set an entry point. When I frame advance forward or back I get a black screen until I click on the timeline again. I have tried rendering a small clip in Cinepack codec and the frame advance works ok.

Also I could not capture with 5.2. 6.0 or AVI_IO. In the finish I remove all the Matrox drivers, remove all registry entrees relating to the RainbowRunner and reinstalled them.

I can now capture Ok again.

Based on #2 above I think I will give MSPRO6.0 a miss until I can sort something out or see if anyone else has the same problem and sorts it out.

paulw

Comment

Working...
      X