hmm just had a thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm just had a thought

I produce about 10% of this team's work units... what the hell are the rest of you doing?! GET MOVING!!!

Shut up, would you... show-off... hehe.

KEEP IT UP!

Comment

Show-Off, Mr. I-have-shit-load-of-computers-at-my-disposal! Just you wait and see.. one day and just one day Team CG will outproduce you! (or maybe not)

Comment

Well la-dee-da. Lookit Mr. Fancy-Pants.

------------------
        Andrew
        Carpe Cerevisi
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Cool down man,
          We all have our ups and downs and we don't all have access to lots of machines (like u and me).

I've just move offices and have lost access to 12 p733s so no more 50 unit days for me.
          Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Butcher

I haven't been spying ...err I mean reading here lately ,I'm outta touch!
            How many WU's/day do you do?

------------------
            I guess I won't recruit for my team here Team Anandtech
            Team AnandTech - SETI@H, Muon1 DPAD, F@H, MW@H, Asteroids@H, LHC@H, Skynet POGS.

Main rig - Q9550 @3.6 GHz, HD 5850 (Cat 13.1), 4GB DDR2, Win 7 64bit, BOINC 7.2.42
            2nd rig - E5200 @3.73 GHz, GTX 260 c216, 4GB DDR2, Win XP, BOINC 7.2.42

Comment

them are fightin' woids! Don't speak to soon boy! If my University buddy follows through, you will hanging out to dry MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! (i should probably wiat until I know for sure, but it's fun anyway )

Dave
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Hitech, I don't actually have that many comps though, only um, *counts*, only 12.

Breezer, I'm quite calm this post wasn't meant to be serious

Assim, I'm in the 140-150 WU/day region now with the recent addition of a twelth machine.

Comment

And how many CPUs per machine, hehe

Paul.

------------------
                  The Pace3000 Network (under reconstruction)
                  PaceCentral | Seti
                  Matrox Users / SETI@MURC
                  Join the team! | Crunch faster! | View the stats!
                  Meet Jasmine.
                  flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Someone needs to put a nail through Butchers big head to deflate some of the steam.

I produce roughly 1.4012738853503184713375796178344 % of the Team's Wu's.

So there.

------------------
                    I wasn't born, I was created.

[This message has been edited by Zyn (edited 06 December 2000).]
                    What the hell are we doing in the middle of the desert?

Comment

~2% I think! to tierd to count!

------------------
                      Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

Bad dog. BAD DOG! I SAID BAD DOG!!! Go HUMP SOMEONE ELSES LEG GODDAMNIT!!!
                      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Pace,
                        In decenting order of size I have
                        4 Quads (xeon 700s)
                        7 dual (5 power3 200s, 2 xeon450s)
                        1 single (p3/733)

None are over clocked, all on a permanent connection to the net, all the xeons run NT/2k and have caches, the rest run AIX (p3 runs linux) and don't have caches.

Comment

Working...
                        X