Pace with your permission!!!!! ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pace with your permission!!!!! ?

I will upload some new index pages linking the files to my own webspace! I can't comment on how fast it is but I'm d/loading ~30-40Kb/s on a 256Kb ADSL line!

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

Don't get even — get odd!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

http://personal.inet.fi/clan/setimur...nt-cmdline.exe
    http://personal.inet.fi/clan/setimur...me_win_3_0.exe

------------------

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Permission...GRANTED

That's excellent news - I was looking at finding free space today for the files to make sure we aren't breaching any rules on Seti@Murc's current hosting. The reason I moved to this hosting was to clear space of my own personal space so let me know if you need the space and I'll go find somewhere to store these files.

Do anything you want to the site at the moment Guru, I'm taking a couple of weeks 'out' Once I get my new PC (whatever I end up with) I'll get back in order and let you know that I'll be uploading pages again (so we don't copy over each others work).

Paul.

------------------
      Pace3000 Network: (early stages)
      Computer Solutions | Arena | Seti | P3K | TechSupport | Portal | Pace Central
      Matrox Users / SETI@MURC
      Join the team! | Crunch faster! | View the stats!
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Thanx!

------------------

Comment

I think I'll get this email working - hopefully it won't just be an alias for the default account. I take it you'll be wanting guru@setiatmurc.f2s.com, yes? It wants your real name (shall I give it ) and a password - I guess I'll just create one myself for this (unless you want to send me your 'password to everything').

Email me if you want a simple password or a hard one!

Paul.
          Meet Jasmine.

Comment

guru@setiatmurc.f2s.com is fine with me for the password use... hmm wait a min. Just make one that’s easy to remember!

I'm currently working on the files & utilities section of the site! I will have the page up sometime tomorrow! All the utilities that we currently have linked will be available for download + that I have added a few more! Plus that I will make some more SETI@Home versions available to download!

Oh and what version of Dreamweaver are you using? I'm currently doing the editing in notepad!

------------------

Comment

V3. Notepad? Me too!

Paul.
              Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Oh saw your link in the other topic! Thanx

BTW CYM m8 (By The Way [ Check Your Mail m8 = mate) (Just to help the)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Guru (edited 20 November 2000).]

Comment

Page updated!

------------------

Comment

thx l8r m8
                    Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Pace you forgot one thing! I don't know the account name yet! mail me..

------------------

Comment

Working!

------------------

Comment

Working...
                        X