Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions on Seti Leaving/Switching Teams.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on Seti Leaving/Switching Teams.

Just a few random questions.

1) If you leave a team, do the wu's you gave them leave with you?

2) If you switch a team, do the wu's go to the next team?

3) If you leave a team, and then go to no team, and then rejoin the same team, does the wu's you earned while you were not on a team go back to the new team you join?

4) Not really a question, but ... Weed brownies are good. =)

------------------
    G400 on a G400
    What the hell are we doing in the middle of the desert?

Your completed WUs will always follow you wherever you go.

------------------
    Andrew
    Carpe Cerevisi
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Unless you forgot your password and your email doesn't exist anymore because your retarded ISP sucks donkey doodoo and won't reinstate the account because they are incompitent morons that suck big fat hairy.....peaches

Sorry, rant off.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

One would almost believe you spoke from personal experience.
        HA!
        P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
        Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Is it just me, or did nobody answer my freakin question ?

I was asking what happens to the team that you leave/join/switch ?

Not what happens to the user.
          What the hell are we doing in the middle of the desert?

Comment

Here it is.
            If you leave MURC right now, we loose 1 member and 636 WUs.
            So, the WUs you had before you joined and the WUs you crunched while being a member leave with you.
            And that's the way it will be if you join another team.

This is all hypothetically speaking of course
            P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
            Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

I thought my answer was pretty clear. Your WUs follow you wherever you go. This means whatever team you join gets all your completed WUs, when you leave a team, your WUs leave with you, and if you aren't on a team, nobody gets your WUs but you.

------------------
              Andrew
              Carpe Cerevisi
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

In other words, if you want to leave your WUs with one tem while joining another, you would have to change your email address
                [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
                X