X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!
    looking like 3 hours per work unit!!!
    I have 8 going in parallel... 64 WU/day!!!
    This is really going to get me moving!
    Once I can get the other 4 boxes up.. that'll be peak output of 192 WU/day from these boxes alone, and given I put out 50 WU/day ish from my other boxes, you're dead Andy!

Damn!

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Damn!!!

Comment

Sweet Merciful Crap! That's some serious crunching.

------------------
        Andrew
        Carpe Cerevisi
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
          New boxes coming online now
          I have 2 dual xeon 450s running overnight.
          Also just got two of the new quad xeon 700s to play with. 8Gb RAM, 2mb cache, fast
          I've got seti up on one, just about to clone it over to the other

I'm coming to get you Andy

Comment

Damn!!!

------------------
            Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Well, it was fun while it lasted...

------------------
              Andrew
              Carpe Cerevisi
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
              X