• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy SHIT look at Charles!

http://seti.matroxusers.com/murc/images/015.png

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Yeah, I noticed that. How am I supposed to pass him if he keeps that up? Sheesh.

------------------
    Andrew
    Carpe Cerevisi
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

100 more units a week then you!

------------------

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Yea! He is flying! I think this will be a good week for MURC

Oh, and look here too: http://seti.matroxusers.com/murc/images/052.png

Note: Microsoft Photo Editor is incredibly annoying...it's stole PNGs from IE5

Paul.
        Meet Jasmine.
        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

I'm still working out the kinks (just got stuff on line Friday night), and of course during the week a lot of this stuff will only be crunching 1/2 the day (if I'm lucky). Of course more WU's is more WU's any which way!

Of course now I have to figure out how I'm going to put up with all the noise at work... There's got to be some way to quiet down that rack of machines...
          A few computers, some with Matrox stuff...I'll add details later.

Comment

BTW congrats for reaching 4000WU's!!!!

------------------

Comment

Charles since you reached 4k and I 3k today does this mean we are in the 7k club?

------------------

Comment

Hmmm... Nah.
                A few computers, some with Matrox stuff...I'll add details later.

Comment

Damn!

------------------

Comment

Working...
                  X