Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's that roaring noise behind me, creating all the dust on the road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's that roaring noise behind me, creating all the dust on the road?

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

A stampede?
    Or Andrew?

If it's a stampede, then spay water out to get the dust to settle. If it's Andrew, try spraying the water into his computers ;-)

Oh - first?

/MJ
    The geek shall inherit the Earth

Comment

He'd need a hell of a spray bottle to get the water across the atlantic . Good luck getting through the security into our raised floor lab too, I work at a bank I give him two more days, then he's toast...

------------------
      Andrew
      I will finish what I sta
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

NightSide's P3 850 is curently not runing! Will be back online sometime next month!

------------------

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Ka-BAM! Toast.

------------------
          Andrew
          I will finish what I sta
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

*cough* *cough* [sneaks up from the rabithole and looks around himself] "phew I think he missed me"[he wispers shaking his head an quietly continuing along the road]

------------------

Comment

Peep-peep! It's the road runner! (in answer to the topic headline )

Paul.
              Meet Jasmine.
              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
              X