</pre>

Not complaining!

Look at the machinery.
    http://members.home.net/jsaid/

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team!
    View the exciting stats
    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

wooohoo! Thanks munchy boys!

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Glad to help out.

Should be interesting!!!

Comment

Warm welcome!!!!

Stefan

Comment

Good to have you on board, nearly 10000 WU's are really appreciated

Mega (Alpha Centauri, now rank 8 )

K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
            G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

Very nice!

Paul.

------------------
              Pace3000 Network: (early stages)
              Computer Solutions | Arena | Seti | P3K | TechSupport | Portal | Pace Central
              Matrox Users / SETI@MURC
              Join the team! | Crunch faster! | View the stats!
              Meet Jasmine.
              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Damn! ,where did you get him from? anymore for TA

Congrats to MURC

Sh*t! I've just checked out his fleet ,man this is dangerous!

------------------
                I guess I won't recruit for my team here Team Anandtech

[This message has been edited by Assimilator1 (edited 22 October 2000).]
                Team AnandTech - SETI@H, Muon1 DPAD, F@H, MW@H, Asteroids@H, LHC@H, Skynet POGS.

Main rig - Q9550 @3.6 GHz, HD 5850 (Cat 13.1), 4GB DDR2, Win 7 64bit, BOINC 7.2.42
                2nd rig - E5200 @3.73 GHz, GTX 260 c216, 4GB DDR2, Win XP, BOINC 7.2.42

Comment

Yahoo! Thanks, and welcome aboard! And if Jord can get his 450 PCs crunching as well...

BTW, what does that Dual 733 workstation do? With 640MB of RDRAM???

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Snake:

(part cut out)

BTW, what does that Dual 733 workstation do? With 640MB of RDRAM???[/B]

It is my work station. I use it for CAD but also for 3D design studies. The extra speed is quite helpful.

I've got a rendering farm of 60+ computers set up. Unfortunately, they (the other computers) cannot bypass the Firewall otherwise I'd have more than 8 computers at work crunching numbers.

My computer is the only one in the office set up to bypass the firewall as far as SETI goes. Which means that I have to upload all the done SETI WUs to my computer before sending them off to SETI. A bit time consuming. The 9wu pack helps out.

Now that I'm part of the MU team, I'm going to look into getting a few more 733's in the office up and running and maybe another Dual 650. We will see as some people have a "problem" when you use "their" computers even when they are not around.

Comment

BTW How come you decided to join SETI @ M.U.R.C.? Where did you find out about us?

------------------
                      Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

WooHoo!!!
                        [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                        Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                        Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                        Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                        Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Nice!

------------------
                          Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I guess all work-machines is on local net with your machine, and not via firewall? If so, you can run SetiQueue on your machine, and use this to cache all units, and use seti@home's -proxy-command to point all machines to your machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Guru:
                              BTW How come you decided to join SETI @ M.U.R.C.? Where did you find out about us?

When the G400 came out I was very interested in getting one, so I visited the Matroxuser site quite often to see how "it was going".

But after a while, all of the problems trying to get one for the first 3 months and the high cost and low OpenGL speed (I need strong Open GL when doing modeling) I figured I wait for the next generation card from Matrox to come out.

So I check in from time to time to see what was up, and noticed that you guys started a SETI group up a while back. Now it looks like you're more serious and have a good "forum" for it...so what the hell. Adds a new "twist" to it all and something new to work towards.

So lets have fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X