Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK wise guys! ,where did you steal 9k from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK wise guys! ,where did you steal 9k from?

Hehe ,just kidding of course ,I see you've gained a VERY big member ,congrats to you ,1 thing don't get too close to TA

------------------
    I guess I won't recruit for my team here Team Anandtech
    Team AnandTech - SETI@H, Muon1 DPAD, F@H, MW@H, Asteroids@H, LHC@H, Skynet POGS.

Main rig - Q9550 @3.6 GHz, HD 5850 (Cat 13.1), 4GB DDR2, Win 7 64bit, BOINC 7.2.42
    2nd rig - E5200 @3.73 GHz, GTX 260 c216, 4GB DDR2, Win XP, BOINC 7.2.42

Hey! Is that a threat? That's OK, we still get 9k more with or without the threat

One of these day we will catch up to you. I have this feeling that when the next gen matrox card comes out, keep an eye in that rearview mirror

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

A threat? nooo! ,just a hope ,

hmmm mind you I seem to remember that 1 of your team lives very near to me.....if you get too close I'll pay him a visit & the next thing you'll know is he'll be on TA hehe

>>>>keep an eye in that rearview <<<<<

hehe ,I have ,we've got the nukes ready
      Team AnandTech - SETI@H, Muon1 DPAD, F@H, MW@H, Asteroids@H, LHC@H, Skynet POGS.

Main rig - Q9550 @3.6 GHz, HD 5850 (Cat 13.1), 4GB DDR2, Win 7 64bit, BOINC 7.2.42

Comment

Butcher

TA will be coming to you hehe

Paul

Maybe because if I were (hypothetically) to leave ,2 friends (The_One & Darkone) of mine might leave too ,between them they have 30,000 WU;s

Dream on

Comment

You live in Guildford eh? I'm sure I can arrange a visit from "the boys", before you know it you'll be on our team

Comment

I'll send some crazy people down from the next old-firm game - I can see it now:
            "Top Assimilator Assimilated!"

(not too sure why 'top' was in the headlines though )

Paul.
            Meet Jasmine.
            flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
            X