• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong wih Sisyfos and Ees?

Missing stats!

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

I've also noticed that GnrlData and breezer have not uploaded any WUs in the past two days. What's going on?

Comment

Hello

Sunday was hell, Diskeeper 5.30 trashed my new Quantum 10K II THREE times.
      I chose to consolidate directories on boot-up, and every time it totally f**cked up the directory structure beyond repair.

I just bought the disk and SCSI controller on friday, so there's no data loss just down-time.
      I haven't yet figured out if Diskeeper is or I am the culprit.

At the moment I'm leaving the directories in their fragmented state

Other than that SCSI rocks.

Kim

------------------
      Join the MURC SETI team!
      View the exciting stats
      P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
      Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

SCSI does indeed rock. My 15k rpm cheetah kicks arse... pity win2k setup crashes if I try to add a scsi dribver during install so I'm stuck booting off my old ide drive for now..

Comment

It crashes at the "F6 + floppy from manufacturer" stage?

What controller are you using?
          P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
          Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

No w/u from me lately as i have been away from home & the office, my baby sister got maried at the week end and even seti had to be placed on the back burner.
            I'll have to see how buzy I am later today to see if i cn get my pcs working again.

breezer
            Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Working...
            X