15 Radioman 111
    16 Hexabin 109
    17 Brian R. 106
    18 Alpha Centauri 103
    19 Bob & Sons 101
    20 dsheridan 98

554 members

humph I was at #22 with 93 WU's
    Well you should see me in the list next week!

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Wow, I am finally in the list. I hope this continues but i may be losing some of the computers I have running.

Comment

What sacrifice Guru!!!
      You're doing these stats and you're not even on them.
      Man, that's gotta be tough

Thanks

Kim

------------------
      Join the MURC SETI team!
      View the exciting stats
      P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
      Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Wow, I've broken 200/week. Cool. It was just over a month ago that I was cranking out only about 15/week. It's nice having a rack full of compaq p3 800 xeon servers and dell 550 P3 workstations. It really helps the output quite a bit

------------------
        Andrew

I will not torment the emotionally frail
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Cool, in the top 20 again. Things go well for most of us.

agallag,

Noticed your recent output, NICE JOB !

Mega
          K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
          G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

Dangit Andrew, that's not fair. I lost my rack of 7 PIII 733's and you've jumped beyond all hope of catching.

Heh , oh well, I'm trying to scheme some way to snag a few other assorted systems that aren't in active use. In fact, I think I can get at least 1 733 right now...(off to play )

Ian
            Primary System:
            MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
            120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
            Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
            Seccondary System:
            Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
            3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
            Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
            Tertiary system
            Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
            Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Meanwhile, I've hit a minor milestone this morning...

Name (and URL) Andrew Gallagher
              Results Received 1500
              Total CPU Time 1.78 years
              Last result returned: Mon Sep 25 19:52:00 2000 UTC

I'm unstoppable!!! Hehehe.

------------------
              Andrew

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Hey, it looks like I also passed 500 posts today. Shouldn't I be some kind of SuperMURCer now?

------------------
                Andrew

Comment

Hmm...I thought I'd be in the list too Scooter! - I was quite looking forward to getting back from my mini-holiday and seeing my name on it! I certainly hope it'll be there next time round!

You are doing rather well Sisyfos but Team Narc have pulled away recently - maybe this signals the end of Kim's rollercoaster ?

Yea - nice going Andrew! I should be over 100 this week - never thought I'd see this kind of production since last month anyway (thanks to Jeepman ).

I'd also like to have seen a 'Super' MURCer style rank introduced too - maybe for 500 posts at the moment rising to 750 in a few months and maybe 1,000 later on would suit me fine

Paul.

------------------
                  Pace3000 Network: (early stages)
                  Arena | Seti | P3K | TechSupport | Portal
                  Matrox Users / SETI@MURC
                  Join the team! | Crunch faster! | View the stats!
                  Meet Jasmine.
                  flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Hmm, yes Team Narc is a pain in the royal butt
                    I think, at one time, I had the distance narrowed down to 14 WUs, but then they upped the pace Pace.
                    My output is very steady, but apparently that is not enough.
                    ....ponder, ponder....hmm...where IS that sleeve when you really need it?

Kim

------------------
                    Join the MURC SETI team!
                    View the exciting stats
                    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
                    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Working...
                    X