• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butcher!

What happend?

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

you mean to my throughput? I don;t have most of my machines this week as they're test machines, so I only get them when they're idle, they're not idle at all this week

Comment

Outch that got to hurt, I feel sorry for you!

------------------
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Actually I'm likely to lose nearly all my unix boxes soon, however I'll be getting use of 6 quad xeon 700s which should be nice

Comment

*COUGH* My *COUGH* *COUGH* address *COUGH* *COUGH* is Tullportsgatan 21 06100 Borgå Finland!

------------------

Comment

hahahaha, no chance, they're mine
            Actually we have them now, but if we plug them in they'll fry the power ring for the room

I have got 4 dual cpu RS6000 boxes going now, so I should be producing again tonight.

Comment

Damn, I almost caught up to you again too butcher. Looks like you'll be pulling away again fast. I should've known running on all intel machines wouldn't cut it

Edit: Just wait 'till we get all our Sun Enterprise 450 boxes in. Then I'll be laughing. Hahahahahah... ahahahhahahahahha...
              ------------------
              Andrew

I will not torment the emotionally frail

[This message has been edited by agallag (edited 25 September 2000).]
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I've got something in the works too... Its on order. About 11 PIII-866's (2 or 3 dual procs). Roughly 10 hours a day. Not quite as beefy as you guys. Oh well. It'll help me move into the low teens, though.
                A few computers, some with Matrox stuff...I'll add details later.

Comment

Actually i might not get those xeons...
                  Instead I'm going to try and get 2 4 cpu RS6000's... 800MHz risc boxes - they'll be *really* fast. Dunno though, we'll just have to see how it goes

Comment

This sure looks like a "Mine is bigger than yours" contest ...

Comment

But mine IS bigg.... er yes anyway

[This message has been edited by Butcher (edited 26 September 2000).]

Comment

What does it take to become a Murcer instead a miniMurcer ?

Comment

100 posts.

------------------
                          Join the MURC SETI team!
                          View the exciting stats
                          P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
                          Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Was it not originaly 150 posts to become a MURCER! I think it recuired more then 100 posts the first time I became a MURCER!
                            Still remember what it felt like when I was a Murcette!

------------------

Comment

Working...
                            X