Clear All

• jms gone -1363 WUs!!!!!

What is happening?????

Kim

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team!
    View the exciting stats
    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

OUCH!!!!

Why this sudden fallout? Have we done something wrong?

And why now, when we were finally moving up the team-list?
    Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

Hey, this isn't funny anymore.

Seti eating half our units, people leaving, Rags quitting. I think that's about enough for this week, 'kay?

Martin

Comment

Don't get nervous guys. We'll continue to rise the rangs. With people like General Data and Breezer and Ees and the whole bunch of Murcers(as somebody told before, without the "smaller" numbers we would pretty much suck!) we'll be able to get into the Top20 soon.

And, Alpha Centauri is on it's way to double their current daily WU count....

Mega
        K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
        G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

Oh well,
          Maybe an explanation is in order. I finished my Master of Science degree in July, and have been on a loong vacation. After I returned I got a severe case of mononucleosis(really nasty disease), so I have just recently started reading the forums again. Seems as if they where hacked some time ago too. Too bad.
          I decided just to stop doing SETI(I will be forced to do this in two weeks time, as I'm going to spend one year in the Norwegian army), and donated my WUs to the group from where I came from. Now I have changed my mind, will do SETI(on and off) for the two remaining weeks and leave my WUs with you guys.
          Take care.

Jan

Comment

Thats nice to hear! Thanx JMS!

Guru

------------------
            Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Mononucleosis

------------------
              Andrew
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Nice having you back.
                Sorry about the disease.
                What is mononucleosis btw?

Kim

------------------
                Join the MURC SETI team!
                View the exciting stats
                P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
                Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Working...
                X