I'm screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm screwed

Yesterday was my last day before starting a 25 day vacation. Two hours before leaving,the power went out at work and took out 4 seti clients with it. The bad part is that the power never came back up the last two hours I was there so basically there is no one to make sure that the programs start back up again I know that they can be automatically started, but two machines are behind a socks firewall and the way it is set up, it has to be started manually. One machine is a Sun Ultra and I think that one is set to start automatically, let's hope so. The last machine is an NT machine. Don't you have to log in for the items in the startup folder to start? If so, then noone will log in until I get back. This sucks donkey doodoo. Oh well, at least I have the two machines at home and it is only a temporary thing.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Bummer dude. However, that will give me the chance to pass you I'm only three spots and 151 WUs behind you, and my xeons should push me past you within about a week. Woohoo!

-=-=-
    Andrew
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
    X