18. 230056 (+32120) +1041 Team AnandTech
    19. 224520 (+26584) +_629 Team User Friendly
    20. 205465 (+_7529) +_650 Team BeOS
    21. 200917 (+_2981) +_588 Team Lockergnome
    22. 197936 (______) +1018 Matrox Users
    23. 197160 (-__776) +_459 SETI@Home Poland
    24. 193197 (-_4739) +_418 FreeBSD
    25. 182292 (-15644) +_751 Team EDGE

Numbers extracted between 23.28 and 23.42 CET.

Comments: Team Mac Observer gained 300 WU member.

Kim

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team!
    View the exciting stats
    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Thanx!

Hej Kim se på top crunchers på vår stats sida ja är för tilället på plats 5 för dom senaste dagarna! Ja börjar "jobba" igen på måndag så då får jag säkert några maskiner till på min account! Det kan visserligen bli strid med "JJc" såm jobbar på samma ställe om vem som får använda dom! HeHe Men ja tror nog att jag ska få ta över dom igen!

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Hey, knock it off with all the o's over the top of letters...

Comment

YIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Poland was the second. Hehe feels like 1939

K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
        G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

feels like 1939 again. Wow is that statement wrong, damn funny, but wrong.

JP
          Workstation Specs:
          Pentium 4 2 GHz, ASUSTek P4T-E i850, 1024 MB PC800 RDRAM, ATi Radeon 8500 64m, Sound Blaster Audigy Gamer, 3Com 3C905TX-C NIC, Western Digital 80g ATA100 HD, Sony 16x/40x DVD-ROM, Sony CD-RW 175S/C, 19" Sony 420GS, and Windows XP Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaManX4:
            YIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Poland was the second. Hehe feels like 1939

That smiley isn't enough to make this funny ...

Better remove that statement instantly !!!
            Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
            Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
            be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
            4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
            2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
            OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
            4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
            Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
            Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
            LG BH10LS38
            LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

I second that Maggi.
              The comments on Poland could be interpreted as very offensive by polish and german readers alike.

I could off course delete the hole thread, but I don't like censuring without the consent from some or all participants of this thread, so please post your feelings.

Kim
              Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Hmm, yea, I'll have to go with Maggi and Kim...sorry Mega - I don't personally mind it but for others it's a bad area to joke about.

Paul.
                Meet Jasmine.
                flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Mega,

I can see how you could think that's a joke. It almost is. But not really. Honestly, you should remove that.

And after that, Maggi should probably edit his first reply. Leave no traces...

Martin

Comment

It's hard to begin, but let me say that it was not meant as an agressiv act or something like that. My humor is sometimes a little hard to understand, but only for people who don't want to or are bound to political terms since they there young.

See me, I'm a 20 year old german that makes jokes about that. I'm not a nazi, i have no offensive feelings against poland, or polish people.
                    Some people think that we germans should suffer till we all aren't anymore, from this dark age. But, imagine it would have been "Team Vietnam". If I would have wrote "feels like 1968" very few would mind me for this. In this war approximately 1,2 million Vietnameses died, and only 58 thousand american soldiers. Or think of the american natives. What would you say if i said the above if we passed "team native americans"? Nothing, or made some jokes by yourselfs.
                    I'm not willing to shut up because of something that somebody (even my grandfather was to young for that) did 60(!) years before.
                    I'm a good german, the only thing i don't do is to take responsibility for something i didn't do. Every country has had it's dark moments, not only germany.

Maggi,

Especially your posts made me sadly. You keep that picture in the heads of the people that we germans are still the bad guys who first kick some butts and than ask which ass it was. I thought you are a little more independent, and not THAT bound to the "moralische Keule".

I see no need to remove my post. If someone want's to talk over things, you can reach me

thomas.behning@gmx.de

[This message has been edited by MegaManX4 (edited 28 August 2000).]
                    K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
                    G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

I think it's wrong whether it's 1939 or 1968. I'm not offended by the statement - I think people may be that's all. You know it could offend - so why offend?

Paul.
                      Meet Jasmine.
                      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Mega

I "think" I remember how it was being 20, and consideration wasn't one of the topmost qualities I had.
                        My thoughts are, that jokes of this nature should be reserved for the people who know who and what you are.
                        This is a public forum, so I think it would be considerate of you if you deleted your post.

Not holding a grudge just posting my thoughts.

Kim

------------------
                        Join the MURC SETI team!
                        View the exciting stats

Comment

Apology taken, Mega !

I reacted that harsh, because I think that war is the most useless innovation that mankind came up with and hence I just cannot bear when someone's making fun out of it.
                          This topic is way too serious i.m.o., but I can surely understand that you, born around the eighties, grew up in the end of the cold war where everything (well, most of it) turned more and more into a peaceful relationship between east and west, simply don't have the sensivity for that topic.
                          I don't blame you for that, I wished I was born later.

Unfortunately we had some very annoying and quite fascistic occurences here in Germany lately and thus I might have overreacted a bit ... sorry for that.

Peace on earth and freedom of speech, I'd say.

PS: Don't stop crunching with your T-Bird and go for the Gig ...
                          Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                          Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                          be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                          4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                          2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                          OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                          4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                          Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                          Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                          LG BH10LS38
                          LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Working...
                          X