Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New number 1

Breezer,

It seems I'm the first to have the honor: congrats (& keep 'm coming...).

Are those 30 new win98 boxes already crunching? Or can you go even faster?

Martin

Cons breezer, it's good for the team!

Mega
    K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
    G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

Congratulations!

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Congratulations Breezer!

------------------
        PIII450@558, ABIT BX6-2, 256RAM, G400MAX, SBLIVE, HOTROD-UDMA66
        Join the MURC SETI team!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Congratulations!

My Wus will be low from now, so there is no chance for me to catch anyone more

Stefan

Comment

Congratulations Breezer!
            "They" must not be turning your computers off lately...

Comment

Congratulations Breezer

Hein.
              System1:
              Asus P4T533, Pentium IV 3,06GHz, 512MB SAMSUNG Rimm 4200, MAXTOR DiamondMax Plus60 20GB, MAXTOR DiamondMax Plus60 60Gb, MATROX PARHELIA, MATROX RTX100, ULTRAPLEX 40MAX, PLEXWRITER 12/10/32S, 2 x IIYAMA Vision Master Pro510

System2:
              ASUS P4T533, Pentium IV 3,06 GHz, 512 MB SAMSUNG Rimm 4200, MAXTOR DiamondMax Plus60 20GB, MAXTOR DiamondMax Plus60 60Gb, SAPPHIRE 9800XT, CREATIVE AudigyII, ULTRAPLEX 40MAX, PLEXWRITER 40/12/40S, 2 x IIYAMA Vision Master Pro510

Comment

Thanks murcs, all these units go to the matrox user group cause.
                When I started seti in july last year I was averaging at about 30 hrs per unit and joined in about 25th place,and never thought that I would ever catch nitRAM one of our early leaders.
                This summer I decided to use a lot of works computers to crunch units and have about 25 at my disposal, unfortunatly from the 24th of August the machines will no longer be available. Thanks for the techs at work who don't turn the machines off.
                This week the new 733s are coming in and I may have the use of some of these for a week or two.
                My lead will only be temporary as I can't sustain 80 units a day and I expect Martin/GnrlDATA/Herc/Manex to pass me some time in the future.
                I give a big thanks to Assimulator1 (spelling?) for spurring me on with his whitty comments, making me use caching properly and getting the best performance out of my pcs.

Keep crunching guys/gals
                Breezer (Ian)
                Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Congrats Breezer, well deserved!

Dave
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Way to go. Keep it up.

Comment

Breezer, Congratulations!

But, watch out for GnrlData, as he steamrolls toward the top spot!

Go, MURCers!

Comment

Breezer

>>>>I give a big thanks to Assimulator1 (spelling?) for spurring me on with his whitty comments, making me use caching properly and getting the best performance out of my pcs.<<<<

I did? ,doh! major home goal
                        Congrats anyway

BTW why are you losing those PC's after August 24th
                        Oh yeah ,you spelt my nick wrong :P hehe

------------------
                        I guess I won't recruit for my team here Team Anandtech
                        Team AnandTech - SETI@H, Muon1 DPAD, F@H, MW@H, Asteroids@H, LHC@H, Skynet POGS.

Main rig - Q9550 @3.6 GHz, HD 5850 (Cat 13.1), 4GB DDR2, Win 7 64bit, BOINC 7.2.42
                        2nd rig - E5200 @3.73 GHz, GTX 260 c216, 4GB DDR2, Win XP, BOINC 7.2.42

Comment

Assimilator1,

The machines will be used by staff and students, they are on their holidays at the moment. Also I'm moving offices so won't be close to any of the computer suites.
                          I should be able to kick out 10-20 units a day though, mainly eve and w/e.

brezzer

Comment

Congratulations, Kelemvor.

Keep up the good work, a worthy No.1

Breezer

Comment

Working...
                            X