Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The final 4 WU's...

Hi guys,

Just a message to tell you I will stop crunching WU's as soon as I hit 400. That's a nice round amount to stop at.

Why do I quit crunching? Because I'll be starting my Win2k MCSE course in September, and don't think I'll be using my PC for much at that time. So even before that I'll quit crunching for the team, quit crunching altogether. Maybe for the moment, maybe forever, that's for everyone to see when they see my stats go up again.

And no, I won't be crunching "a couple" a week either just to give to the cause. I'll just be disabling seti. Sorry.

At least I give fair warning up front. Better than crunchers who just drop out or join the team never to be heard from again

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Too bad, hope you change your mind.

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I hope you will still post here!

------------------
      PIII450@558, ABIT BX6-2, 256RAM, G400MAX, SBLIVE, HOTROD-UDMA66
      Join the MURC SETI team!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

GURU: Sorry, he won't be able to do that, since now we'll have to kill him!
        Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

Jorden

Quiter

BTW how come your stopping now & not when you leave?
          Team AnandTech - SETI@H, Muon1 DPAD, F@H, MW@H, Asteroids@H, LHC@H, Skynet POGS.

Main rig - Q9550 @3.6 GHz, HD 5850 (Cat 13.1), 4GB DDR2, Win 7 64bit, BOINC 7.2.42
          2nd rig - E5200 @3.73 GHz, GTX 260 c216, 4GB DDR2, Win XP, BOINC 7.2.42

Comment

Quiter? TRAITOR !!
            K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
            G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

I don't leave the forums, for I can reach the forums from anywhere. Try doing the same with crunching WUs...

Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
              X