Can't send in finished WUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't send in finished WUs

Is it just me, or is it impossible to send in finished WUs lately? The data server is supposed to be back up and running, but I can't seem to send in any completed units. I've been caching a bunch so I'm not idle, but I still can't send any in. Here's the error message from the winnt cmdline v2.4:

Sending result - connecting to server.
    recv fd=108 n=-1, errno=2
    Unexpected end of data from server
    Is anyone else experiencing this?

(edit) - BTW, I can download new WUs just fine.
    --
    Andrew

[This message has been edited by agallag (edited 04 August 2000).]
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

I am not having any trouble with the server. Downloading or uploading finished WUs.

Maybe you're just trying at bad times of the day...

Comment

Actually, it turns out is was a beta PPP over Ethernet client I was running on Windows 2000. I reverted back to the one provided by my DSL provider, and it works again. Thanks for the reply though...

--
      Andrew
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
      X