Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10 and climbing

Well not for a few months anyway...

Here's a wave to the guys a Atelier Media.

While Brian is at #9 I think Bert will be next. Some time around October maybe; Give you time to get more WUs cranking out.

What a ride. From #3 or 4 (Don't remember exectly. To #15. Now back in the TOP10 !
    I'm so proud

What's up with Team AT? They seem to have slowd down some; but not enough for us to catch them .

Mark F.

------------------
    OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
    and burped out a movie

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
    --------------------------------------------------
    and burped out a movie

Hey I've got to get over a few others before I even LOOK up there. I just hope to be able to pass SOMEBODY before Manix or someoneelse passes me; so I atleast stay in the TOP10.

If they restart the stats after switching to 3.0, then all bets are off. Some of the much lower ranked members will move WAY up, and some of our leaders will drop like a rock. Think I would stay in the TOP10, so I'm not teriably woried; but all that blood, sweat, and tears to get to were I am. Have they no respect for those of us that have been toilling away cranking out WU's for so long. And what of the poor children who have...

OPPPs, sorry got caried away there

Mark F.

------------------
    and burped out a movie

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
    --------------------------------------------------
    and burped out a movie

Comment

Right, if they restart the stats Alpha Centauri really is pissing off. We only do 9-10 WU's each day (we only send 20WU's in a bunch for each comp lately) and some of the lower ranks do mucho moré.
      But we(me and 1 other guy) can live with a lower rank, Hey, we are #300 in the German stats! As long as they keep the results.

Mega
      K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
      G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

Now, try to attack Place 7
        K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz

Comment

I've been watching Mark's back for a while--watching it get smaller and smaller as he distances themselves.

Mark, you've been like a house on fire lately. Good job.

Paul
          paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

MarkF

We lost a member with nearly 600WU's yesterday

------------------
            I guess I won't recruit for my team here TA

Team AnandTech - SETI@H, Muon1 DPAD, F@H, MW@H, Asteroids@H, LHC@H, Skynet POGS.

Main rig - Q9550 @3.6 GHz, HD 5850 (Cat 13.1), 4GB DDR2, Win 7 64bit, BOINC 7.2.42
            2nd rig - E5200 @3.73 GHz, GTX 260 c216, 4GB DDR2, Win XP, BOINC 7.2.42

Comment

Hehe, I hope he founds a new home here
              K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz

Comment

Assimilator1,

Why did the person leave? 600 units is a lot in our current standing with other teams.

What someone needs to do is talk Matrox into putting SETI@home on the CD that comes with every video card, and include instructions as to what it is and how to install it.

It would be worth a visit or phone call from someone at Berkeley to get it done. The only problem with that is if someone talked Matrox into it, they would then contact all of the other video card manufacturers.

Anyone have an idea how this could be done or who could accomplish this?

Good job Mark F

[This message has been edited by Swing (edited 22 July 2000).]

Comment

MMX4

Crazy dude went to Hardware Central ,so your outa luck :P

Swing

No idea why he left ,he just dissapered ,the traitor .
                  I just checked his last weeks stats http://forums.anandtech.com/messagev...hreadid=199386 ,not enough lost for you to cacth us :P

------------------
                  I guess I won't recruit for my team here TA

Team AnandTech - SETI@H, Muon1 DPAD, F@H, MW@H, Asteroids@H, LHC@H, Skynet POGS.

Main rig - Q9550 @3.6 GHz, HD 5850 (Cat 13.1), 4GB DDR2, Win 7 64bit, BOINC 7.2.42
                  2nd rig - E5200 @3.73 GHz, GTX 260 c216, 4GB DDR2, Win XP, BOINC 7.2.42

Comment

Thanks, glad to hear they can't catch up.

The rat traitor scum sucking lemon sniffer!

-------------------

[This message has been edited by Swing (edited 22 July 2000).]

Comment

NOW YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR TRAITORY!!

my favorite sentence in "Tie Fighter"...ahem...yes...good...I'm off.

Mega
                      K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz

Comment

Working...
                      X