X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiere 5.5- what is new?

Looks same to me.

------------------
    Damnit Jim I'm a film maker, not a systems tech!
    Damnit Jim I'm a film maker, not a systems tech!

kenobi,
    I guess that you've downloaded the 5.5. The readme file contains this:

"ADOBE PREMIERE 5.5 FOR WINDOWS 95/98/NT4 README
    May 10, 1999

PLEASE PRINT THIS DOCUMENT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

This Adobe® Premiere® 5.5 README contains last-minute product information and updates to the Adobe Premiere documentation.

A list of what is new in Adobe Premiere 5.5 can be found in the "Welcome to Premiere 5.5.pdf" found on your Premiere application CD. To view this file you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. You can install this program from the Adobe Premiere CD.

Please refer to the chapter "Getting Started with Adobe Premiere" in the Adobe Premiere User Guide for installation instructions. For troubleshooting and performance information, see Appendices C and D in the Adobe Premiere User Guide or online Help.

This README is divided into the following sections:

• Important: Registration
    • Serial Numbers
    • Installation Notes
    • Third Party Components
    • Compatible Capture Card Drivers
    • Compatibility Issues
    • Adobe Online
    • Resources
    • Documentation Updates
    • Documentation Corrections
    • Troubleshooting
    • Known Issues

IMPORTANT: REGISTRATION
    Please complete your registration card and mail it today or use the online registration software provided with Adobe Premiere to register your copy. You must register to receive technical support and important product update information.

SERIAL NUMBERS
    If this is your first version of Premiere, you can find the serial number on the registration card. Be sure to safeguard your serial number. Inside the User Guide would be a good place to make a backup copy of your serial number listed on your registration card. Use this number to install the program. This serial number will also be used to upgrade to future versions of Premiere.

If you upgraded from Premiere LE, you should have received a new serial number on the registration card. Your Premiere LE serial number will not work in the full version.

If you upgraded from a previous full version of Premiere, use the same serial number provided with your original version of Premiere. There is no other serial number provided in the Premiere upgrade package.

If your serial number does not work or you cannot locate your original serial number, please contact Adobe Customer Support...."

BTW, I couldn't find any Premiere 5.5 on the Adobe site, could you?

NOTE the date!!! ???

[This message has been edited by Fred H (edited 29 February 2000).]
    It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
    ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X