Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the fastest last week??

Just asking..
    Perhaps something for the statistics page??

------------------
    Handle: WinWiz
    Asus P3B-f PIII 558 G400Max 256Mb 57 Gb SbLive Plextor 12432 & Ultraplex 40max Hp 970 Cxi Hp Scanjet 3c Iiyama Vm450
    Asus A7V133 Thubderbird 1400 Geforce3 512Mb 106 Gb SbLive Plextor 12432 & Ultraplex 40max Hp 970 Cxi Hp Scanjet 3c Iiyama Vm450 Pinnacle Dv500

Yes Martin, where is our weekly fastest update? Am I still in that top 10, maybe holding by the threshold

Goeie provider trouwens, Ruud Leuk, nog een Nederlander op de fori. Martin, 't wordt tijd voor een feestje. We zijn al met z'n vieren

Jord.

------------------
    "What goes up, must come down"
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Sorry, I forgot, but here it is. The top 20 fastest seti@murcers for the past week (since May 30):

<TABLE BORDER=1><TR><TH>name</TH><TH>wus</TH><TH>hours</TH><TH>average</TH></TR><TR><TD>Rags</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>93.35</TD><TD>2h 4m</TD></TR><TR><TD>Manex</TD><TD>63</TD><TD>187.45</TD><TD>2h 59m</TD></TR><TR><TD>cjolley</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>78.17</TD><TD>5h 13m</TD></TR><TR><TD>jms</TD><TD>63</TD><TD>350.64</TD><TD>5h 34m</TD></TR><TR><TD>giskard</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>296.03</TD><TD>5h 42m</TD></TR><TR><TD>Eye MD</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>143.80</TD><TD>5h 45m</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mark F.</TD><TD>106</TD><TD>613.62</TD><TD>5h 47m</TD></TR><TR><TD>KvHagedorn</TD><TD>63</TD><TD>378.11</TD><TD>6h 0m</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ackerot</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>145.86</TD><TD>6h 5m</TD></TR><TR><TD>Costas D</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>54.85</TD><TD>6h 6m</TD></TR><TR><TD>Jorden</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>67.17</TD><TD>6h 6m</TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepingdragon</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>43.72</TD><TD>6h 15m</TD></TR><TR><TD>cancer</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>31.33</TD><TD>6h 16m</TD></TR><TR><TD>CHHAS</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>169.22</TD><TD>6h 31m</TD></TR><TR><TD>Winwiz</TD><TD>67</TD><TD>438.30</TD><TD>6h 33m</TD></TR><TR><TD>Rolf Almekinder</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>40.10</TD><TD>6h 41m</TD></TR><TR><TD>Kosh</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>33.70</TD><TD>6h 44m</TD></TR><TR><TD>Guyver</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>262.98</TD><TD>6h 55m</TD></TR><TR><TD>Buuri</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>159.59</TD><TD>6h 56m</TD></TR><TR><TD>Guru</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>273.30</TD><TD>7h 0m</TD></TR></TABLE>

Martin

(Volgens mij is er trouwens nog een Nederlander, maar z'n nick is me ff ontschoten. Ik heb overigens een andere mening over wxs. )

Comment

How about a "Top 20 Producers for the week"? My setup is such that I'll never even get close to being fast enough for this list (unless I ditch a couple of P-166's).

Of course if I'm the only one that think that might be interesting, don't worry about it.

Thanks,
        Charles
        A few computers, some with Matrox stuff...I'll add details later.

Comment

I think it would be interesting...
          It might even help promote some extra effort for our team's output, and we need every WU we can get. Those TA bastards (J/K about the bastard bit) are way too far ahead of us!

Tim

P.S. How do you do the "smiley face with tongue sticking out anyway?"

[This message has been edited by Hecubus (edited 06 June 2000).]

Comment

That would be really interesting. But wait till Friday ,hehe

Mega
            K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
            G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

Oh sure, change the rules as soon a I finaly make the top 10! :P

How about both lists. Fastest & Highest Volume?

I don't have enough rights to run Seti though our firewall at work, so no WUs from there

chuck

------------------
              ABit BF6, P3-650@923, 256mb@142cas3, 10gb IBM@7200, SB Live Value@3.0, Pioneer 104s DVD, Mitsumi CDRW@2x2x8, Acatel 1000 ADSL@1.5mb/sec, Linksys EtherFast NIC, LG 995e, USB mouse,Matrox G400 MAX!!!!

[This message has been edited by cjolley (edited 06 June 2000).]
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Well,

I've updated the murc-page (the others will follow, but not right now).

First change: there's a new column (at the right) showing "Total Delta WUs". This is more or less like the earlier suggestion (provide weekly delta's) except that it will just sum the delta's of the days shown. Err, you still there? Yes, well... It's a bit difficult to explain, but easy to understand. Have a look.

In addition, you can now sort in different ways:

- rank (default, the ways it's done currently)
                - last delta (who produced the most WUs during the last day).
                - total delta (who produced the most WUs during the days show on the page).

Have a look and tell me what you think.

Martin

Comment

Oh nice, in Total Delta WU's I show last in the top 100

Now all we need is the new color-scheme in the graphics, Martin. Even at the bottom (look at my name for instance) it's becoming very difficult to see who's where.

(Enne, ff kijken, jij, FaRaN, Ruud, Hunsow en ik... da's 5, goed? Die ander weet ik niet wat ie is )

Jord.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

This is great Martin

Now I can actually get in the top 100

Well, on the total delta list, but still ...
                    "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Looking great but....... :-(

Internal Server Error
                      The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
                      Please contact the server administrator, admin@gagames.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Leuk om te weten dat er meerdere oranje spelers ;-) zijn. Totaal nu dus 5 any more?? speak up..

------------------
                      Asus P3B-f PIII 558 G400Max 256Mb 57 Gb SbLive Plextor 12432 & Ultraplex 40max Hp 970 Cxi Hp Scanjet 3c Iiyama Vm450
                      Asus A7V133 Thubderbird 1400 Geforce3 512Mb 106 Gb SbLive Plextor 12432 & Ultraplex 40max Hp 970 Cxi Hp Scanjet 3c Iiyama Vm450 Pinnacle Dv500

Comment

I like that "total delta WUs" much better. That's good for me being third over the last 7 days. I knew there'd be some way to manipulate the statistics to get me near the top of some list!

Hey --<TO>-- you're my next target! Consider this fair warning!

Charles
                        A few computers, some with Matrox stuff...I'll add details later.

Comment

Ruud,

What did you do to get the internal server error? Anything special?

Martin

Comment

I checked 4 minutes after he posted that, MArtin, and I got on okay. Might be something to do with wxs, though, as I've had it as well, as you know.

And wxs does have problems with it's connection software the past few weeks.

Also a thing why I use Libertysurf now and then (although I got the fault using Libertysurf's free connection at the time)

Jord.
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

martin:
                              Nope, i did nothing special. I checked again and it's fine now. I guess i'm doing rather well with only 3 pc's. Only problem i have: i'm always very low on recourses. I checked 31%... I have to find the leak.
                              B.T.W. I own my G400 Max end of july one year!!! Do i have to congratulate myself or is it time for something else? Gf. ehhhh G8.. ;-)

Jord.
                              Inbellen is inderdaad een beetje k*t de laatste tijd. WXS zegt het ligt niet aan ons maar aan anderen.... tja http://web.planet.nl/abonnees/servicelijn/mededelingen/
                              toch maar eens een alternatief ernaast gaan zoeken

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X