Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa! Where did TA go?!?!?

Damn, TA jumped 3 places over night....
    They turned in 2k WU's in one day. They must have got some big guns online...

So, whats the Story Assim?

In related news: what happened to XenoSynth? He's posting single-digit numbers since the first of June.

Martin

Comment

Yea - I noticed that about XenoSynth - maybe he had a large cache of processed WUs? Don't think so Xeno and I hope not !!!

Paul.
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Ees, seems as though you'll keep the No.1 place for a little while longer, lets hope Xen has had a little blip and will be back soon.

I'm back from my hols and will now be upping my unit output a little. I disapear for one week and lose two places. Holidays are bad for you.

breezer
        Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Yeah, i noticed the same thing.

Comment

He probably didn't check his computers after the servers were down recently. He needs to start them back up and hasn't had a chance. (my guess)

Comment

Yeah we got a few new big guns, and a few new "assimilation" tools.
              Join a real seti team, Team Anandtech.

Comment

Yep ,we gainesd another 2 members since yesterday too ,our newest big gun is Corban Systems User Group .He's got a boat load of machines

Also I think the SETI stats must of caught up.

------------------
                I guess I won't recruit for my team here TA

Team AnandTech - SETI@H, Muon1 DPAD, F@H, MW@H, Asteroids@H, LHC@H, Skynet POGS.

Main rig - Q9550 @3.6 GHz, HD 5850 (Cat 13.1), 4GB DDR2, Win 7 64bit, BOINC 7.2.42
                2nd rig - E5200 @3.73 GHz, GTX 260 c216, 4GB DDR2, Win XP, BOINC 7.2.42

Comment

I saw you got CSUG...
                  Damn You all!

Comment

Working...
                  X