If you can't beat 'em...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can't beat 'em...

Well, I just can't seem to compete with Rags on quality (speed), so I finally had to settle for quantity! I shall hereafter refer to Rags as "tweak-master" (TM), because he's getting some awesome Seti performance out of his rig! I'm working on tweaking one of my PCs at home to get better performance out of it so I can bring it online as well. BTW, have any of you guys looked at the club team stats page today? Team Anandtech is showing "-1081" for the past 24hrs. This may be our chance to catch back up!

Eric
    ABIT BF6, P3-600E FC-PGA @800, 128MB Crucial 7ns SDRAM, IBM Deskstar 10GXP, Matrox Millenium G400 DH 32MB, Sound Blaster Live!, D-LINK 10/100 Ethernet, Adaptec 2940UW, Plextor 32X CDROM, Plextor 4X/12X CD-R, SCSI Zip Drive, Motorola Cybersurfr Cable Modem

Yes, it seems that Anandtech have lost one (or more) of their higher-ranking members.

I was tempted to put a behind that sentence, but that wouldn't be very nice, now would it?

My heart is with Team Anandtech, I hope they can overcome their loss.

Now go get 'em!

Martin

Comment

Sorry, I've slowed down a little over the past few days. Must be all that NFS:PU playing

Am now at 90.3% in 5h 30min, so another 30 minutes and we're 1 up again

Jord.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

And again. Anandtech scored -29 for today in the Clubs ranking. We did +642.

Martin

Comment

We may have lost a few members. But we still 0w3n J00!
          Join a real seti team, Team Anandtech.

Comment

Yeah we lost 2 members ,1 with 926 WU's (15WU's/day) & 1 with 536 WU's .

BTW we will come back fighting fit

------------------
            I guess I won't recruit for my team here TA
            Team AnandTech - SETI@H, Muon1 DPAD, F@H, MW@H, Asteroids@H, LHC@H, Skynet POGS.

Main rig - Q9550 @3.6 GHz, HD 5850 (Cat 13.1), 4GB DDR2, Win 7 64bit, BOINC 7.2.42
            2nd rig - E5200 @3.73 GHz, GTX 260 c216, 4GB DDR2, Win XP, BOINC 7.2.42

Comment

Working...
            X