Ideas for Digital Imaging Web Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for Digital Imaging Web Site

Hi, I represent an Internet Publishing company that is in the process of developing an information site for those interested in the different aspects of Digital Imaging (video, desktop video, scanners, digital cameras).

The main focus of the site will be digital video (both production and post-production) for user up to the prosumer/semi –professional level. The site will feature reviews, tutorials, discussion groups, and articles from industry professionals.

What I want from my fellow MURC message board users is some feedback on what you would like to see in a site of this nature. The focus of this site is geared towards the kind of people who frequent the Desktop Video forum here at DesktopVideoWorld so your input is extremely important.

We are also looking for potential freelance writers with experience in the field of desktop video and welcome and resumes from such individuals.

Any ideas or suggestions can be posted in reply to this topic. Any resumes can be forwarded to:

mailto:director@target-audience.com

Thanks for your feedback and help.

Target Audience Productions
    Daniel Renaud

BuyBuddy Consumer Information Agent
Working...
X