macrovision / cinemaster 1.028 engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macrovision / cinemaster 1.028 engine

how can i disable macrovision for my g400dh (no rainbow runner)?
    where can i get the old cinmaster 1.028 engine (which doesn't support macrovision)? - the link @ dvdutils doesn't work anymore...
    thanx 4 your help

Bonjour

try this link
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pant...035/index.html

Hope this help you.

Salutations

Comment

thanx & greetings!

Comment

Is there a reduction in image quality if using the older 1.28 engine? Any drwbacks?

thnks

Comment

The 1.028 macrovision crack only works with ATI cards, thank you very much Head-Up-Our-Butt Matrox Tech Support!

I tried this engine 20 %&^$^%!times and no go unless u have ATI.

crap.

Comment

Bongo,
            Maybe you are unaware of some important points about these forums. Maybe you should read through the survival guide?

Here some important info for you to realize:

These forums are not run by MATROX! They are run by and for 'fans' of MATROX products!

While some help is received from employes of MATROX (including some high-up TECHS), it is done on there own!

When you receive help on the forums, it is done out of a desire to help, not as a duty, so treat it as such.

If you don't like the answers don't go on a rant, you will only soure people's desire to help you in the future.

And don't blame MATROX or TECH SUPPORT, because an unauthorized modification to their software doesn't work for you.

Mark F.

------------------
            OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
            and burped out a movie

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
            --------------------------------------------------
            and burped out a movie

Comment

I have been thinking about my above post and decieded to clarify:

Although I put 'fans' in quotes, I felt this could still be misleading. Rather perhaps USERS would be more accurate. As 'fan' sites tend to censure unflatering material and posts. That does not happen here; rather it is a place to discuse the good and bad related to MATROX.
              The DESKTOP VIDEO forum has even a greater breadth beyond MATROX, as does DESKTOP HARDWARE.

I beleave I got my point across, just wanted to elaborate on my use of 'fans'. No one who has used MATROX's products for a while, probably can't understand your frustration with TECH SUPPORT (it can be a love/hate afair), but none of the responces in this thread has been from them.

Mark F.

Mark F.

------------------
              and burped out a movie

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
              --------------------------------------------------
              and burped out a movie

Comment

Working...
              X