Cookin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookin...

Anyone notice that, as of the time of this post, Xenosynth has registered 193 wu in the last 24 hours?

That's alot of 286s calculating.

Yikes! At this rate, he'll be numero uno in a few weeks time. He must have setied quite a few computers though; his average WU-times aren't anything special.

XenoSynth, if you're reading this: can you introduce yourself? We're curious

Martin

Comment

Hi there. I was hopping to stay anonymous for a while longer, but after this week end...

I've been a Matrox fan for a while now and after seeing the Seti logo at MURC I finally decided to join.
      My slowest machine P-60 (as old as my grandfather) takes 80 hrs WU while the fastest PIII-600 is ~7hrs WU.
      I also have a small farm of PII-PIII 166-450. Don't ask how many, I don't know myself. All I know is I hit 'GO' and the numbers start to rack up.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Very glad you're on our side.
          I have no Internet at home right now (moved yesterday) The machines at work are administered by me (2 500 Celerys and a Katmai P-!!! 500) and pretty much run seti whenever the users are not in office and all night. Now hopefully on a somewhat unrelated note, when I get my new phone lines they'll be of better quality than the last one.
          DSL may become available at the end of the year. If that happens I'm getting that immediately
          [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
          Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
          Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
          Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
          Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Actually It was tough making a descision. If I was patriotic I would have joinned team Canada but I have to say that this group has much better stats and user forums. All you guys need now is some medical benefits and your all set.

Comment

Make that 363 WUs in the last two days...

Comment

Working...
              X