Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSP6-Multiple file playback error:

Just trying the MSP6.
    Used a lot of short files captured with the PC VCR, or created with the Premiere 5.1. Then marked a short work area & depressed the Space-bar to preview it. At the end of the rendering I've got the message: "Multiple file playback error: Preparation failure" Next time the preview command pops up only the error message, but not in "Quick View" mode.
    I am sure I make something wrong... but what could it be?
    Any suggestion, please?

[This message has been edited by Fred H (edited 28 February 2000).]
    It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
    ------------------------------------------------

I had this same exact problem today. I fiddled with it, but I couldn't get it to work, so I ended up starting a new project. Then the problem dissapeared, even though I followed the same steps with the same media files.

You might also try Jerry's new Ulead forum:
    http://www.wwug.com/forums/uleadmediastudio/index.htm

Let us know the solution, if there is one...

------------------
    Please visit http://spincycle.n3.net - My System: Celeron 300a(@450/2v),ABit BH6, 128mb ram, Win98, Marvel G200TV, Diamond MX300, IBM 8.4gb UDMA Deskstar system drive, Adaptec 2940UW SCSI, 2x 9gb Seagate Barracuda UWSCSI video drives, Hitachi GD-2500 DVD-Rom, UltraPlex CD-Rom, Plexwriter CD-recorder, Viewsonic PT775, Soundworks 4.1 speakers
    Please visit http://spincycle.n3.net - My System: Celeron 300a(@450/2v),Abit BH6, 128mb RAM, Win98SE, Marvel G200TV, Diamond MX300, Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 20g system drive, DiamondMax Plus 40 capture drive, IBM 8g Deskstar program drive, Adaptec 2940UW SCSI, 9gb Barracuda UWSCSI video drive, Hitachi GD-2500 DVD-Rom, UltraPlex CD-Rom, Plexwriter CD-recorder, Viewsonic PT775, Soundworks 4.1 speakers

Comment

Thanks, cjyo~.
      I'l try it again, but I remember that I've tried this before (not sure). Anywy, the MSP6 & MSP(any) is new for me. I am familiar with the Premiere 5.1 and I am just working with a short project in Premiere. Premiere has more effects but the MSP6 seems to be better, at least quicker.
      Let's continue to try it...

Comment

Yehhh...
        It works, cjyo~.
        Thanks for helping.

...but sometimes it comes back. I don't know why.

Now I deleted (renamed) the Ulead32.ini file in the \WINDOWS\SYSTEM\ and restarted MSP6. I tried to jump (reopen) a couple of projects without this error message, and the preview works fine

[This message has been edited by Fred H (edited 29 February 2000).]

Comment

Working...
        X