WTB: PII processor for real cheap, any speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: PII processor for real cheap, any speed

The subject line just about says it all. Basicially I've got a whole computer sitting there with everything but a CPU (I just upgraded to a newer board, bigger case, and moved my PIII 450 over to it).

I'm looking for something cheap (and working!). PII 233 to PIII 450 since that's all the board will take. Realisticially I'd like to maybe get a PII 350 so that I can pick up the 100 Mhz FSB (but anything would be better than nothing). The board is an Intel SE440BX board and I've read that Celerons probably aren't going to work in it (although, if it's cheap enough, and has an L2 cache, I might be willing to try anway).

I know somebody's got an old PII sitting around that was tossed aside after an upgrade... The first insanely cheap offer wins!

Either reply here or drop me an e-mail directly at caggenbach@alum.ups.edu .

Thanks,

Charles

p.s. I live in the US, so the cheapest shipping would be from somebody else in the us... (Am I being extra cheap now or what?!?)
    A few computers, some with Matrox stuff...I'll add details later.

I've also got a ASUS TNT2 Ultra 32MB super-deluxe fancy card floating around (complete with ASUS TV-Box with remote, as well as the 3D glasses it came with, plus the origional boxes, games, etc.). I'd probably go for a trade of all that for a PII/III 450 (or G400 to replace my aging G200)...
    A few computers, some with Matrox stuff...I'll add details later.

Comment

Working...
    X