MB for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB for sale?

I have a Supermicro P6DLS LX based MB with 2 P2-333's. MB has built in Adaptec 2940UW controller. Works great, currently installed in my arcade cabinet. Thinking of selling it to buy something new. Any reasonable offer? MB and both CPU's only. If nothing comes by, I'll just set it up as a game server whenever I get DSL at the office
    A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

how much did you have in mind?

Comment

Welp, CPU's I figured about 100 each, as new they go for 125, AND these have heavy duty 2 fan heatinks on them worth 15 bucks each. The MB goes new locally for 300 and I was thinking of knocking off 50 bucks from that too, so overall it's a 125 dollars cheaper than buying it all new. MB is expensive cause it's got the UWSCSI controller on it. So totall package is 450 bucks for MB with UWSCSI and 2 33Mhz CPU's with heavy duty heatsinks. HOWEVER, this is open to negotioation for a tarde or such.

BTW, If I'm slow to reply, it's cause I am going to be traveling a lot and wont be online much in the next 2 weeks.
      A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

Working...
      X