Can't reinstall videotools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't reinstall videotools

Had the RR-G working fine one day. The next, I could only get two channels. So I thought I'd reinstall videotools. But now I don't get the quick connect dialog box anymore. Can't find the videotools anywhere either. Help, I'm just about to format my drive...

What version of video tools are you using?
    If you are going to un-install video tools be sure to use the un-install drivers that is up on the matrox site. print out the instructions. and follow them closely.if you recently updated yoour motherboard. You will have to update your inf file.
    DouglasTexas

Comment

When you say that you can't find VT, does that mean that you don't have your original install disk? If not, download VT from the Matrox site & re-install. Make sure that it is the correct version for your RR. Also UNinstall the original version first. Hoe this helps.

Comment

Does this mean that you have no install disk for your RR? If not download VT from the Matrox site & reinstall. Make sure that it is the correct version for your RR. Also UNinstall the old version of VT first. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X