g200 and others for sale or trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g200 and others for sale or trade

Ive got a mga-g200 8meg,sis 4meg w/tv out,a celeron333 cpu and a zoltrix56k voice,fax modem sitting on my floor doing nothing....
    Anyone interested let me know,very reasonable prices or maybe trade for whatever ???.In Edmonton,Canada-can ship to you.

Hey, gobrob, is that Celly PPGA or Slot 1?

And are you willing to trade for software? Specifically, games?

Also, is there an ATX case anywhere in the mix?

--------------
    Holly

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 09 November 1999).]
    Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
    -Jay Bulworth

Comment

The celery is a slot1,sorry I do not need any games,I pretty much buy them as they come out.I'd probably want something AROUND $90cad for cpu(if that's fair),I just paid$160 for a celeron400.Sorry,no extra case.
      oh-I would maybe consider a retail copy of half-life for partial trade.

[This message has been edited by gobrob (edited 09 November 1999).]

[This message has been edited by gobrob (edited 09 November 1999).]

Comment

Sorry, think I'm keeping my copy of HL for the time being, though I do have an unopened copy of Descent 3 that I don't want... I think $61USD is a little high, for a used, slower CPU, when I could get a new 366MHZ for $75USD...

What were you thinking of accepting in trade, then?

---------------------
        Holly
        Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
        -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Holly, Was that an engagement gift?
          abit kt7-raid athlon 1ghz quantum 20.4gb - 7200 + wd 200bb - 7200 rpm UDMA100-
          g400 max-
          256MB pc133 sdram - sblive value 3.0 - 4 Boston Acoustics A40's - 3com 3c905b-tx - cable access - winME
          dx7.?- V3 steering wheel/pedals - MS sidewinder PRO
          Kensiko (Netpointe) scrolling mouse

Comment

I don't know what I'd consider for trade...maybe a better soundcard(I have a awe64value),nice speakers,Ill consider whatever(except rags cats!)-even a trade up for me.I'm looking for a cd burner too I'd trade up for.....

Comment

No, paulcs, my MAX was an engagement gift... Descent 3 was just a mixup between me and Columbia House CD-ROM subscription service...

Hmmmmmm...... let's see..... here's what I've got....
              • a set of PC Works speakers (yeah, they're quite nice)
              • an AudioPCI card never used
              • an Ensoniq SoundScape card, which is a great card
              • An internal IDE SuperFloppy drive (120MB & 1.44MB floppies accepted)
              • Logitech Wingman Digital Extreme Joystick
              • 2 different Logitech Trackman trackballs (the Marble and the Vista)
              • a nice MS Natural clone keyboard (clone of the original MS Natural, not the tiny later one)
              • Promise Ultra33 controller
              • SIIG Super EIDE and I/O controller
              • 3 Socket 7 motherboards (FIC PA-2005, MSI MS 5169, I think, both used, and a Global board, never used, all BAT)
              • 2 Cyrix 6x86 CPU's (200+ and 166+, but only one fan)...
              • 2 NEC 4X4 CD-changers
              • a bunch of ISA 512K (or less) video cards
              • 3 sets of removable drive enclosures (internal, open face)
              • plus a bunch of legacy games (but good games.... some newer ones too. Generally, adventure games.

Frankly, I'm cash-poor right now and would prefer trading to buying... anyone who covets anything on this list, let's talk...

Mostly I'd like game software, but I could use:
              • an ATX case
              • an LX board
              • a DVD
              • a PlayStation, if you don't want yours...

That'll do for the nonce... anything catch your fancy, gobrob? Or anyone else's??

--------------------
              Holly

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 10 November 1999).]
              Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

Does she have a present for me and then she wants to throw it out for a Slot-1 Celery...

Jorden.
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Descent3 is off the market.

Not like you all cared, anyway...

------------
                  H.
                  Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

I'll think about it Holly,how bad do you want the cpu?I might actually trade it back to my buddy for the 400 I bought.But if you need it bad,Ill consider your trades.
                    gobrob-sorry i'm taking so long-been busy

Comment

S'OK, gobrob, let your buddy have it... I've got a couple other irons in the fire, don't worry for me.

Thanks for helping me get my feet wet (and getting this forum started )

-------------------
                      Holly
                      Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

Holly - different Paul. You must have some toy chest to hold all that stuff. Have you checked the expiration date on some of that stuff?
                        Jorden - Celery's good for you. At least with cream cheese.
                        abit kt7-raid athlon 1ghz quantum 20.4gb - 7200 + wd 200bb - 7200 rpm UDMA100-
                        g400 max-
                        256MB pc133 sdram - sblive value 3.0 - 4 Boston Acoustics A40's - 3com 3c905b-tx - cable access - winME
                        dx7.?- V3 steering wheel/pedals - MS sidewinder PRO
                        Kensiko (Netpointe) scrolling mouse

Comment

Holly.. Here's the best deal you will probably ever find on an ATX case. This case (Enlight 7237) is spacious and has a 300 watt power supply. A friend of mine got 2 from here and they are really nice. http://st5.yahoo.net/directron/enmidatx3064.html

------------------
                          Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Working...
                          X