Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be a MURC Happy Shopper and take my cats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be a MURC Happy Shopper and take my cats!

Alright, I have an orange cat, he is lovey and big, also have a grey longhair, she is a bitch and whines a lot, drop me a line, or send me a hitman. =)

Rags

I WAS FIRST!!!

I'd take em, but I've already convinced my mom to adopt my two cats. My apartment is just too little.

Ok, this was just an excuse to be second
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Will they be send through FedEx??

Jorden.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Do they come with stickers?? Can they do a
        low level reconfig on my SYSBUS RAMDAC??
        Do they support Open3DfxGLICQ?? Can I add a
        couple of fans and a heatsink?? Are they
        faster than VdForce DDT?? Run! Run! Faster Pussycat!! :-) :-) P.S.... Be sure to flash their BIOS to prevent unwanted spurrious re-boots. Let ol' SPACE7 chew on that! Just havin fun, as anyone who had to go to "THE
        STORE" should have. Don't worry, my G400 Max
        will be here someday, ordered 11-5, and you
        can all try to get me going...OR! I'll sell it here on this forum. (Cats not included)

Comment

Why are you getting rid of them, Matt? I'd take them, but my one cat is enough for my small house

------------------
          Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Have they been through the Kruzin Cat Cleaning process? Maybe they'll whine a bit less if you threaten them with that (sorry KvH, only a joke)!

Tony.
            FT.

Comment

Probably because they can't keep the NDA, KvH
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Sounds like a "healthful morning regimen" to me, andrei... an opportunity to greet the dawn, get a jump on the day, experience the wonder of... Hey!!! Why are you looking at me like that?? Where did you get those tomatoes....? HEY!!! STOP THAT...!!! It was just an idea... geez...!!!!

-----------
                Holly, left unprotected by her staunch feline defenders, Selina and Simon....
                Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Working...
                X