Gone For A While (2 Weeks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone For A While (2 Weeks)

You won't hear from me for about two weeks... with the wedding coming up and all I will be fairly busy and away from computers.

Try not to be to innovative while I am gone as its hard enought to keep up with you guys day by day.

On the 30th I become a Husband... condemned for the rest of my life to servitude and subservience. (Read... Slave)

BTW... I am no-netting all my Genome Machines and will upload hopefully a whopping amount of Units when I get back.

Plus I have installed ZA and Xitami + Dynamic DNS service to try to keep a web page of the wedding posted from home.

If it goes down I won't be able to fix it... so look for it tomorrow at

bucktonwedding.darktech.org

Note the lack of www (For those newbies)

Thanx and wish me luck. I will need it.

P.S.

The web page will be up for hopefully the whole duration. (2 weeks) so you don't have to check for it tomorrow if you don't want to...

Edit - I spelt Dynamic Wrong... oops

[This message has been edited by cbman (edited 22 June 2001).]
    AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
    AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
    Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
    Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

All the best, enjoy your last few hours of freedom

Comment

congrats on the wedding See ya later...

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Best wishes to you both. Just remember, luck is where preperation meets opportunity.
        MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
        Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
        512MB regular Crucial PC2100
        Matrox P
        X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
        LianLiPC70

Comment

I thought luck was when persperation didn't give you pit rash...

Comment

Ok... the webpage should be online in two hours.

My fiancee (Who doesn't know much about computers) spent alot of time working on it.... and its fairly nice.

its at http://bucktonwedding.darktech.org

Be warned though that it must be viewed at 1024*768 with a full browser window because no matter how I tried I couldn't convince her that spacing things out using the actual space bar would screw everything up if viewed at a different resolution or window size. *sigh*

But anyways... like I said... have a peek and leave any congrats in the guestbook.

(Please no insulting comments as its Nikki's guestbook and she might throw my computer out the window if she got pissed off... and last time a part of my hardware went out the window it didn't work again.)

BTW.. I am on the Third story and the other piece of hardware she threw was my logitec trackball (Optical One)

Cheerio and talk to you in two weeks or so.

Charles

Comment

Congrats CB

Although a Bucktonwedding on a DarkTech server should say something about the future

Jord.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Best wishes and much happiness to you both, CB!

For someone who knows little about computers, Nikki did an excellent job on your website. I'm at a loss for something smartass to say, but laughed out loud at the blue flower.. ah, ok.. happy gardening on the wedding night!

------------------
                Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Well, at least we know that Charles and Fmr President Clinton have one thing in common...the location of Flowers

Rags

Hint: Jennifer Flowers

[This message has been edited by Rags (edited 23 June 2001).]

Comment

LOL.. lets not kid him about getting deflowered now.. that would be too much!

------------------
                    Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Yes Congrats to both of you!
                      My advice to you both after 11 years of marriage is DON'T DO IT! NO! STOP! J/K Here it is, never go to bed mad at each other NEVER, ALWAYS tell each other what's on your mind. Don't have kids for a bit, enjoy each other first, then have the kids and when you do they will bring so much joy into your world, up until they become teenagers! Then when there back from collage you wont be as dumb as they had thought.

GOOD LUCK to you both and MUCH happiness!!!!!

Oboy

P.S. the web page is nice!
                      Time to make the wafers!
                      Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                      jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Well, ya know it does come as part of the marriage package

Rags

Comment

I showed her your comments on this thread so far and I have to thank you... I think I might get lucky tonight.

Well ok... maybe not until after the wedding.

What flowers are you talking about... oh wait.. I know now... I told her not to put that one on there

Guess that's what I get for just fixing the links and not looking at the pictures

On a serious note... here are the future plans (as everyone know.. things never go as planned)

She won't let me win an argument so we never goto bed angry... She's smug and I am grumpy... No kids for about 3 or 4 years... long enough to get established ... not to long to be too old to hang out with the kids when they get older...

And I will owe her a honeymoon as I don't have one for this time around.. but I plan on suprising her with a renewing of the vows in some remote location on some fancy island when I can afford it. (Before we have kids and my money is spent on something else.)

Well.. Night.. I am leaving for the Sault Tomorrow morning at 5:00Am and Its a 10 to 12 hour drive depending on traffic, speed, and lunch.

I may pop in once or twice from friends computers up north.. but I more than likely won't have too much time.

Charles

Comment

My best wishes to you both.

AZ
                            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Best wishes to you two!

Comment

Working...
                              X