This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All is quiet on the western front....

Wow, This place is quite. Is this the calm before the storm?

Jeff
    -We stop learning when We die, and some
    people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
    Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
    - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
    - Remember 3 is the magic number....

It's Monday morning. Give it some time, or start a controversial topic.
    MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
    Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
    512MB regular Crucial PC2100
    Matrox P
    X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
    LianLiPC70

Comment

Yeah, post something about guns. Or how dumb Americans are. Go ahead.

- Gurm

------------------
      Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

LOL
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Hmm....

Comment

Yee-ha! Ditto to the LOL!!
            Matrox P
            LianLiPC70

Comment

Ok, so there was this dumb gun-toting American... uh, nevermind

------------------
              Andrew
              Carpe Cerevisi
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

We're Everywhere.....LOL

Paul
                "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Yup, out here in Oklahoma we depend on our guns.
                  Why, just this morning I hunted me down a wild cinnamon roll.
                  Skinned it, cleaned it, and cooked it for breakfast.
                  Yup, Sho did!
                  chuck
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

cjolley, did you scream "Look out, it's coming right for us!" before you shot it? That makes it nice and legal

------------------
                    Andrew
                    Carpe Cerevisi
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I hate guns and dumb Americans !

So there ... you asked for it, you got it !

Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                      Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                      be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                      4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                      2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                      OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                      4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                      Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                      Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                      LG BH10LS38
                      LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

They key legal phrase to remember is:

"I was afeared for my Life your Honor"

It was either me or the Cinnamon Roll.....LOL

Paul
                        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Sorry, I would have, but now that an american have personally apologised to me (and not just to me) I have nothing against them... they're not all bad and they're not that bad...

---------

This is a letter of apology:

To the European Union, (as well as the rest of the world)

Please forgive the United States for the so called "president" that they have elected. It was not done with enough thought or reasonable measure.

(Infact, the man was not EVEN elected by the people!....)

The country was out to "punish" Bill Clinton for his many extra-curricular activities when he was in office. Since the so called "Right" and conservative elements could not do much to him in the 8 years he was in office, they undertook a campaign of labelling Al Gore (his then Vice-President) as weak, slow, un-caring, etc. Anything and EVERYthing was said -against- Al Gore just so that the man would not be elected as president.

In the end, the anger/hatred of the 'average' voter won out.

And with the help of the Supreme Court, (yes, THE Supreme Court,... the HIGHEST court of the land) ... the United States ended up having a president which has the intelligance of a grapefruit!

We now have a president who thinks that Global Warming is not real, just invented,...

(yes, he has publicaly said that!)

..., a president who thinks that the Kyoto Treaty needs not be followed or signed by the US since it would ..., "not help the economy of the US..." !!!

(although the US does contribute about 25% of the pollution in the world, while having less than 5% of the world's population)

... and this is the same "president" who labelled and spoke about Spain as being ..., "in the African continent." !!!

Please believe me when I say the MAJORITY of people in the US are not as STUPID or MORANIC as this "president" of ours.

There are many progressive thinkers in the US, as well as in the government. The underlying problem is that these people will be treated with disrespect and ridicule,... as well as this president will do EVERYTHING in his power to drown out and silence their voices. (he has already started to...)

In the end;

Judge us not by our anger which brought this il-legitimate president to power,... but by the actions of so many of our citizens whom do care, and whom will 'right the wrongs' of our so-called leaders.

I hope that this will be the first effort in our many future steps to make this world a better place to live,.... environmentaly, economicaly, politicaly.

Thank you,
                          Trapper

------------------
                          "Actually, I -- this may sound a little West Texan to you,
                          but I like it. When I'm talking about -- when I'm talking about myself,
                          and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me."
                          Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

If it does go to trial, do 'ya thank cj would get convicted by a jury of his peers? Heck, no! Unlessen the "peers" was cinnamon rolls..

---------------------------------------------

I see clouds and hear thunder now.

[This message has been edited by SCompRacer (edited 18 June 2001).]
                            Matrox P
                            LianLiPC70

Comment

It's very simple.
                              At this time though slightly ( ) over weight, I have great blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.
                              The cinnamon roll represented a clear threat to my life and under the concealed carry law of Oklahoma I was perfectly within my rights to "take it out".
                              (ha "take out" get it? )
                              chuck

PS As for you impact, hands off our President.
                              He may be a moron, but he's our moron.
                              So keep your comments to yourself

[This message has been edited by cjolley (edited 18 June 2001).]
                              Chuck
                              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
                              X