What would you sing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you sing?

Sorry chaps I cant help but laugh at some of the comments Murcers have made about the g550. They range from depths of Melancholy and despair to outright frothing at the mouth. A few people have even been quiet, maybe reflecting on what they already know. One poor chap even sent us a link a few weeks ago explaining exatly what he thought what features the G550 would have (GOIP etc)and we all madly laughed at him. Excuse me while I wipe the egg of my face, it seems that some of what he said was true.

Now that we all know what the G550 is and what it aint.

It aint a 128bit DDR clocked at 250mhz. Shame cause this would have been a bit of a scorcher. Maybe not as fast as the fastest but a very good a rounder.

I know this sounds silly but how would you react if this was the card that you wanted it to be. It sorta reminds me of a film clip of a character from 'Lahndan tahn' called Pearly Gates (not related to Bill Gates) waltzing around singing "If I ruled the world".
    Oh well. Back to work.
    Interests include:
    Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Yup, the G455 (oops, someone gave me this disease), the G550 will not be what you´d call the ultimate gaming experience...

...but this is the Matrox USERS Resource Centre, not the Matrox GAMERS Resource Centre... also, Matrox and gaming don´t mix very well nowadays... snif.

Comment

Hey, I'd be happy to have a G550! If you gave me one I could really use the $100 I'd get if I sold it to some poor smuck who didn't know better than to buy an obsolete, gimmick ridden video card.

Comment

Working...
      X